[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dak next week?

Stonedkilla

4 minutes ago, gt213 said:

Im in the same boat, although with slightly less waiver options. I'd probably go Darnold if i were you. He's not out there in my league so i'll either go Tannehil or stick with Dak.

Yeah i was thinking darnold to but he scares me, he could throw three picks any given week. Im leaning dak he feels like the safe play that will get 20 points no matter what

I have same issue but could roll out Carr or Mayfield instead against some soft D's. 

That said, I'm a major "start your studs" proponent and Dak has been a stud this year.  Hmmmmm...

4 minutes ago, Butkus said:

That said, I'm a major "start your studs" proponent and Dak has been a stud this year.  Hmmmmm...

I'm leaning this way as well.  I'm debating Dak vs. Wentz.  Wentz hasn't been very good and is facing Seattle coming off their bye.

I was going post the same question if Dak is matchup proof.  Had Stafford for this week but that didn't work out well for me.

Picked up Foles but thinking Dak got me this far so I am planning to stick with him.

Dak is number 2 in our league scoring so not sure I can justify sitting him for anything I got off the WW.