[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dude is upset if this veto...what say yall

E man

So I'll set the scene for you it's a 12-team PPR

1.  Guy 3-8 has a lot of chiefs and chargers on his team which are both on byes this week wants to give up his Melvin Gordon and Jack Doyle.

2.  Guy#2 who is on the playoff bubble would receive Gordon & Doyle but have to give up Royce Freeman and Marquise Brown

So far people vetoed it because the guy who was heavy on chargers and chiefs is now in major by week problems and doesn't want to do any wavering and this is the last week of our leagues trading....

Do you all think we should have let this go or keep up with the veto a bunch of us are saying a guy who is 3 + 8 and note chance of the playoffs shouldn't be giving up some stud like Gordon for something smaller to just field the team

3 minutes ago, jbusiness29 said:

This is why we did trade deadlines in my leagues. Little stuff like this can be annoying...

But I do not really believe in vetoing trades. Team 2 should have to give up something more imo.

We have a week 12 trade deadline to make some moves but the guy didn't plan his bye weeks appropriately which is why everyone's vetoing it

Trade is not horrible.

Freeman MEH....Marquise has upside for ROS.

Gordon is solid, but not as good as other RBs.  Ekeler is still a lot of touches.  Doyle is okay and just as much injury risk as Marquise.

Guy with all the byes has to do something even if not ideal.  At least he is trying to do something than just eat the loss.

9 minutes ago, XFlash said:

Trade is not horrible.

Freeman MEH....Marquise has upside for ROS.

Gordon is solid, but not as good as other RBs.  Ekeler is still a lot of touches.  Doyle is okay and just as much injury risk as Marquise.

Guy with all the byes has to do something even if not ideal.  At least he is trying to do something than just eat the loss.

Yeah I am with you. I try to stay away from vetoing trades. It is his team and Gordon has not been an all star

41 minutes ago, E man said:

So I'll set the scene for you it's a 12-team PPR

1.  Guy 3-8 has a lot of chiefs and chargers on his team which are both on byes this week wants to give up his Melvin Gordon and Jack Doyle.

2.  Guy#2 who is on the playoff bubble would receive Gordon & Doyle but have to give up Royce Freeman and Marquise Brown

So far people vetoed it because the guy who was heavy on chargers and chiefs is now in major by week problems and doesn't want to do any wavering and this is the last week of our leagues trading....

Do you all think we should have let this go or keep up with the veto a bunch of us are saying a guy who is 3 + 8 and note chance of the playoffs shouldn't be giving up some stud like Gordon for something smaller to just field the team

So I am guessing you are "Guy #1"? Haha.