JAWN

Antonio Brown?

Here we go again.  Just after he publicly apologizes to Kraft and the Pats and Sanu is injured, the Pats reportedly are "kicking the tires" on Antonio Brown.

I grabbed him in one league because I had some dead wood on the bench

I added him...

lots of things coming together .... the apology, Sanu injury, the pats offense sputtering and Gunner Olszewski sent to the IR opening up a roster spot.

Edited by Friedrich

I have finally rid myself of the anchor that is AJ Green for the uncertain seas of GULP Antonio Brown...watch this crazy MuthaF&&^%^ come back and win Fantasy for people

I wish I could grab him in the other league in which I'm in first and should have a bye.
We can only roster 5 WRs, and I have
Julio

Hilton
Chark

Kirk

Ty Williams.

I would probably drop Williams but he has a nice schedule the rest of the way.

• Thanks 1

Let's see if AB gets another shot because the Patriots could really use him and Gronkowski for the ROS.

4 minutes ago, gijoerock said:

Let's see if AB gets another shot because the Patriots could really use him and Gronkowski for the ROS.

Never thought I'd be saying this but I could see AB back to NE before gronk. 

• Like 1

I just read that even if they sign him, the league will likely place him on the exempt list and he wont play this season

Edited by Montana is da Man

48 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

I just read that even if they sign him, the league will likely place him on the exempt list and he wont play this season

I was thinking that as well, but since I had dead wood buried at the bottom of my bench, I took a shot.  I'm in first and hey, if somehow he did come back that would be a huge chip to have.

18 minutes ago, JAWN said:

I was thinking that as well, but since I had dead wood buried at the bottom of my bench, I took a shot.  I'm in first and hey, if somehow he did come back that would be a huge chip to have.

I agree 

14 minutes ago, Franke-29 said:

Would you drop terry McLaurin to hold Ab. Just in case lol

Yes I would 

Bro he was on the waiver and I was gonna pick him up and drop Nkeal Harry and I said nah but I’m beating myself up now for not doing it now the same guy that dropped him in my league picked him up 15 mins after .....😐

Edited by bobbydigital050

2 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

My understanding as well. Wouldn't that make all of this talk a nothing burger? 

26 minutes ago, GoBlue41 said:

My understanding as well. Wouldn't that make all of this talk a nothing burger? 

Basically.  It's all speculation

Apparently those text messages he sent are enough to get him disciplined because it breaks their code of conduct rules, or something like that not sure word for word. I had him half the season cause my WR are unreliable. I think he really wont be playing this year as much as I would love to roster him and have him help me win playoffs. I personally didn't think the txt were THAT bad but the media and people acted like he murdered someone.

I dropped my 5th RB for him. Bye weeks are done and I would rather have a 5% chance at a top 10 WR than a 50th ranked RB.

• Like 2

NE won't sign him unless they somehow already have or get knowledge he won't be placed on the exempt list. 

That said, once this bye week is done I'll probably pick him up

Edited by Gridiot
wasn't finished

1 hour ago, Mapoleon said:

I dropped my 5th RB for him. Bye weeks are done and I would rather have a 5% chance at a top 10 WR than a 50th ranked RB.

It’s more like a 0.001% chance.