cade_hall

TNF Erin Andrews Curse

Recommended Posts

Has anyone noticed recently in the past TNF games that whatever sideline Erin Andrews is on, that team always wins? Coincidence or......?

Edited by cade_hall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cade_hall said:

Has anyone noticed recently in the past TNF games that whatever sideline Erin Andrews is on, that team always wins? Coincidence or......?

 

It's Erin Andrews Gate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, League_Champion said:

 

It's Erin Andrews Gate.

I mean like that's fine with me, I can stare at Erin all day but I do find it odd especially in the last 4 or 5 games she's been on the winning sideline every time. Home team or away team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cade_hall said:

I mean like that's fine with me, I can stare at Erin all day but I do find it odd especially in the last 4 or 5 games she's been on the winning sideline every time. Home team or away team.

 

She's definitely hot but she's kinda got a witch face. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, League_Champion said:

 

She's definitely hot but she's kinda got a witch face. 

Hence, "Erin Andrews Gate" or the "Erin Andrews Curse"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The NCAA Dynasty Erin Andrews looked 10 times better. But yeah. I'd say its definitely a EA (Erin Andrews) Curse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, cade_hall said:

The NCAA Dynasty Erin Andrews looked 10 times better. But yeah. I'd say its definitely a EA (Erin Andrews) Curse

 

Don't get me wrong, I still would. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cade_hall said:

Has anyone noticed recently in the past TNF games that whatever sideline Erin Andrews is on, that team always wins? Coincidence or......?

 

Hmm not quite Sunday Nov 24th yet but I was actually going to look for our post with the bet and let you off in case you needed some help with your fantasy team.

 

As for Erin Andrews, pretty sure she is always on the home team's sideline, so therefore the question is really "does the home team really have an advantage, is that why they win"  ;) 

 

Curious what recent games was she on the visitors sideline and they won?  

 

PS  She looks better sometimes when she's all bundled up. 

Edited by stevegrab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

PS  She looks better sometimes when she's all bundled up. 

 

She's hard to gauge. Sometimes she looks hot as hell and other times she looks like the hottest girl in the trailer park. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

 

She's hard to gauge. Sometimes she looks hot as hell and other times she looks like the hottest girl in the trailer park. 

She's hot in her own way.  Look at her hairline.  I bet she's very hairy if she wants to be.  Just sayin'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

She's hot in her own way.  Look at her hairline.  I bet she's very hairy if she wants to be.  Just sayin'

“Look at her hairline” 🤣🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2019 at 4:22 PM, ABearWithFurniture said:

Can she walk?  Don't they move around during the game, switch sidelines to do interviews/commentary? :shrug:

 

TNF uses 2 sideline reporters one on each sideline, Christina Pink is the other one. 

 

I thought Erin was always on the home team side, maybe not and if the road team is more popular (say GB @ DET) she's on GB.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2019 at 4:14 PM, League_Champion said:

other times she looks like the hottest girl in the trailer park. 

 

Is that an insult?  I've met some hot trailer park babes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2019 at 4:14 PM, League_Champion said:

 

She's hard to gauge. Sometimes she looks hot as hell and other times she looks like the hottest girl in the trailer park. 

 

Sounds like a win/win scenario! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So last night I paid more attention, Erin was on the Cowboys sideline, which is also the more popular team, where the media would certainly focus more.

 

AND THEY LOST... stay tuned will try to remember to update for remaining games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.