[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FLEX help.. one more

Roamingbull

I may have asked, but this is more specific. 

I have Samuels and E Sanders, not going to use these two this week. 

Up for consideration is

Golden Tate / shepherd will be back

Miles Sanders.. this is my first thought

Bo Scarborough 

Im in a PPR

Thanks in advance 

8 hours ago, Roamingbull said:

I may have asked, but this is more specific. 

I have Samuels and E Sanders, not going to use these two this week. 

Up for consideration is

Golden Tate / shepherd will be back

Miles Sanders.. this is my first thought

Bo Scarborough 

Im in a PPR

Thanks in advance 

miles sanders only if howard isnt playing 

4 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

miles sanders only if howard isnt playing 

I've also heard they want to get ajayi involved much more which means Sanders could move back to passing down role only.  

That being said, keep expectations low for Bo in ppr.   As someone who watches every lions game, he has a lot working against him.  0 work in the passing game, bad O line, terrible ground game play calling, and a committee approach with at least 2-3 other backs.

If either SF WR can get healthy I would go that route myself, as I think this game will be higher scoring than expected.

2 minutes ago, AsheedMapants said:

I've also heard they want to get ajayi involved much more which means Sanders could move back to passing down role only.  

That being said, keep expectations low for Bo in ppr.   As someone who watches every lions game, he has a lot working against him.  0 work in the passing game, bad O line, terrible ground game play calling, and a committee approach with at least 2-3 other backs.

If either SF WR can get healthy I would go that route myself, as I think this game will be higher scoring than expected.

Thank you, that helps. Always good to get player advice from a true fan of the team they are on. :)

On 11/23/2019 at 8:35 AM, AsheedMapants said:

yes there gonna have him in a few packages only because howard is hurt and sproles is done for year only reason they signed ajayi. dont think hes gonna take over for howard as workhorse. he will be 3rd in line just like sproles was. there was a reason lions didnt sign him...hes a hit away from going down again and will only be a rb3.