[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

George Kittle

jalvara

In a bit of a bind. The other TE on my roster is Fant, but he plays early on Sunday whereas Kittle plays the night game. Should I play it safe and just roll with Fant, or should I sweat it out and keep Kittle in and pick up Higbee (MNF) and sub him in if Kittle is ultimately ruled out? Dwelley and Graham are already owned, so I wouldn't be able to plug either of them in. The only available TE that will play after SNF is Higbee. What should I do?

If I am the guy you are going against this week I would be watching everything as well and as soon as Kittle is deemed to be out I would be picking up Higbee to block you so that could happen to you as well so be careful. Play Fant if necessary. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, GoBlue41 said:

If I am the guy you are going against this week I would be watching everything as well and as soon as Kittle is deemed to be out I would be picking up Higbee to block you so that could happen to you as well so be careful. Play Fant if necessary. 

You can easily pick up dwelley as well if kittle doesnt go.  

Play kittle, dwelley or higbee

1 hour ago, gijoerock said:

Hopefully winning the game is not decided by the TE spot. Show both rosters so we can help you make an informed decision. Also, I read an article quoting Kittle..... I am playing Sunday night.

My team is on the left.

9678F0DB-48AD-443D-BA70-ADCDD73F4FF7.jpeg

Edited by jalvara

7 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Agree 100%.  In most of my leagues, the kittle owner didnt even pick up dwelley

Dwelley is owned by a lot of people who don't have Kittle because they picked him up last week and scored big as a streamer. I did that and I held on in case Kittle is out again. I can't be the only one! :) 

2 hours ago, GoBlue41 said:

Dwelley is owned by a lot of people who don't have Kittle because they picked him up last week and scored big as a streamer. I did that and I held on in case Kittle is out again. I can't be the only one! :) 

I won't admit how many leagues I'm in, but Dwelley is available in over 80%.  I looked further,  and he was dropped this week by only a few teams.  So in most of my leagues, he was not used as a streamer last week.  

The biggest streamers last week were goedert and griffin

I rolled with Kittle and got rewarded. Funny thing is that an hour before waivers closed on Sunday, the Dwelley owner dropped him, so I scooped him up. I didn't end up using him, but it was nice having the peace of mind knowing he was there in case of a set-back for Kittle. Didn't matter either way, since I got blown out in my matchup.