flemingd

Trade - Keep Calm you silly Longhorns

Huntington Beach Longhorns proposed a trade with Keep calm and Kerryon with the rebuild:

The only eligible player for this week is Andrews according to league rules. I noticed Darin has placed Barron in his starting lineup

Sorry was scrambling Sunday morning and thought I had posted to demote Metcalf and promote Lazard with 3 years. 

Oh I see now there's this too, this is a silly one we should discuss removing, we nuked in in FDSB and CF already:

D. Weekly trade deadline is 24 hours prior to kickoff of any players involved

We can put a "if either owner's roster/DTS/lineup is illegal as a result of a last minute trade, all involved players will be removed from lineups and not replaced" caveat down to avoid competitive advantages.

=====

If you wanna reverse this go for it but neither owner's game was affected by the outcome and we'll likely just do the trade again this week so this looks like a no-harm-no-foul here?  If someone benefited from the trade I would understand dropping the hammer for it not conforming but that seems pedantic at this point.

edit:  IMO Baron should be removed from the lineup in case any tie-breakers or cash rewards are based on scoring.

Edited by flemingd

No problem with the trade going  through but Baron shouldnt be allowed to count since the timing of the trade doesnt allow for it

Sorry for the delay but I think I got this one sorted out.