[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tom Brady trolls the Cowboys, calls a “Bowl 96” at the line

Crazysight

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

Tom Brady's run is over, the Pats will be the Raven's bitches again if they meet in the playoffs. 

Please let this be true. I still cant see it. The only game I can remotely see NE losing before the playoffs is @ Houston , otherwise they will host AFCCG and we know how that goes. 

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Tom Brady's run is over, the Pats will be the Raven's bitches again if they meet in the playoffs. 

And if that happens, honestly, it's about time, Brady is 100 years old!  He has to lose at some point.  It's sad that most yearn for that day, while he just laughs to himself and basks in all the glory years he's had. I mean, how many cherries can you add to the top of his Sundae successes?!

1 hour ago, Gourdeau said:

Please let this be true. I still cant see it. The only game I can remotely see NE losing before the playoffs is @ Houston , otherwise they will host AFCCG and we know how that goes. 

Past history does not guarantee the Pats win an AFC title game just because it is at home. 

I can see the Ravens beating them again, yes even in NE in an AFC title game. I could see them losing to KC or BUF before the playoffs, and losing home field, having to travel to BAL. 

I can also see a handful of teams in the NFC beating them in the SB. 

Sure NE is 10-1, how many good team have they beat? BUF?  DAL and PHI?  Sure not MIA, NYJ, NYG, WAS.  PIT and CLE are average. People keep saying Buffalo hasn't really beaten anybody and has an easy schedule, but NE plays most of the same teams. 

Maybe its all wishful thinking. But while their defense seems dominant and helps them win with turnovers, scores and great field position, their offense seems to be be sputtering, especially since the CLE game. They averaged 31.25 points in the first 8 games, 16.7 (about half) in the last 3. They've got 2 easy games remaining (CIN & MIA)

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

Past history does not guarantee the Pats win an AFC title game just because it is at home. 

I can see the Ravens beating them again, yes even in NE in an AFC title game. I could see them losing to KC or BUF before the playoffs, and losing home field, having to travel to BAL. 

I can also see a handful of teams in the NFC beating them in the SB. 

Sure NE is 10-1, how many good team have they beat? BUF?  DAL and PHI?  Sure not MIA, NYJ, NYG, WAS.  PIT and CLE are average. People keep saying Buffalo hasn't really beaten anybody and has an easy schedule, but NE plays most of the same teams. 

Maybe its all wishful thinking. But while their defense seems dominant and helps them win with turnovers, scores and great field position, their offense seems to be be sputtering, especially since the CLE game. They averaged 31.25 points in the first 8 games, 16.7 (about half) in the last 3. They've got 2 easy games remaining (CIN & MIA)

I hear ya, but until it actually happens I’d never bet against them.

If the game is played in bad Weather which will level out some of Baltimore's explosiveness, Brady and Bill know how to win those kinds of game. See this past Sunday. If the weather wasn't horrible like it was, Dallas has a much better chance at beating them. However, Bill out coached our guy AGAIN, and I can see that happening AGAIN in the championship game. I wouldn't bet against them. However, if the game is played in dry conditions, Baltimore looks like a juggernaut. 

21 hours ago, stevegrab said:

10-1 is 10-1 Steve. What more can they do? They didn't make the schedule. 

• Like 1

On 11/27/2019 at 9:26 AM, League_Champion said:

10-1 is 10-1 Steve. What more can they do? They didn't make the schedule. 

Well now its 10-2.  People talk about other teams not beating strong teams, like the Bills, but the Pats have now lost to two AFC contenders. 

Four wins against the NFC Least a combined 16-32, not impressive

3 wins against NYJ/MIA, zzzzz

I'll give BUF and PIT as quality wins (PIT was at full strength), CLE isn't very good either.

Not saying they are bad, but they are not the impressive power house beats every team they face Pats that some think they are. 

No matter where the game is played, I think all 4 (KC, BAL, HOU, BUF) can beat the Pats. Not saying they WILL, but they have the talent and ability, including coaching. 

51 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Well now its 10-2.  People talk about other teams not beating strong teams, like the Bills, but the Pats have now lost to two AFC contenders. 

Four wins against the NFC Least a combined 16-32, not impressive

3 wins against NYJ/MIA, zzzzz

I'll give BUF and PIT as quality wins (PIT was at full strength), CLE isn't very good either.

Not saying they are bad, but they are not the impressive power house beats every team they face Pats that some think they are. 

No matter where the game is played, I think all 4 (KC, BAL, HOU, BUF) can beat the Pats. Not saying they WILL, but they have the talent and ability, including coaching. 

I agree with this . Pats in trouble against first 3 opponents listed and Buffalo no slouch . Pats defense has been great but we can see alot of it has been due to playing a very easy schedule early on .