[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DMD...Why can't I see something where I was quoted?

SNOWBOUND33

46 minutes ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

In 17 years that has never happened.  Just one more reason to look elsewhere next year.  Sorry DMD  it's was great

The algorithm finally figured out you had nothing worthwhile to add to the discussion.

Sorry, buddy. Happens to the best of us.

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

In 17 years that has never happened.  Just one more reason to look elsewhere next year.  Sorry DMD  it's was great

That's what happens at all modern day message boards (the few remaining active ones anyways) when a thread is hidden or deleted.  Just how the software works.  :shrug:     

But David still cares a lot since this is what he does with his life.

Not sure what happened on the quote thing. Try to let threads live at least for a while even if they are negative. This is a very trying time and I deeply regret the negative experience that anyone has in conjunction with the site. It is all being worked on but in no way fast enough or well enough for you or me.  Send me an IM or an email when you have a problem and I'll do everything I can to help. I'd much rather talk and read about football than all the stuff that gets in the way this season. 

Again - if there is anything in my control I will gladly help. We've done some great stuff over 22 years but the attempt to upgrade and improve and respond to the ever-changing environment has not gone smoothly or well or acceptably. I've been mortified at times. And I come from an IT background so I know a few things.

Come over for a beer and some BBQ and I'll talk, but rehashing or bashing doesn't serve any positive purpose. I'll make it as right as I can and no one involved is happy. This is not the way I want to wind down the season. But I'll get up every day trying to make it better than yesterday.

56 minutes ago, DMD said:

But David still cares a lot since this is what he does with his life.

Not sure what happened on the quote thing. Try to let threads live at least for a while even if they are negative. This is a very trying time and I deeply regret the negative experience that anyone has in conjunction with the site. It is all being worked on but in no way fast enough or well enough for you or me.  Send me an IM or an email when you have a problem and I'll do everything I can to help. I'd much rather talk and read about football than all the stuff that gets in the way this season. 

Again - if there is anything in my control I will gladly help. We've done some great stuff over 22 years but the attempt to upgrade and improve and respond to the ever-changing environment has not gone smoothly or well or acceptably. I've been mortified at times. And I come from an IT background so I know a few things.

Come over for a beer and some BBQ and I'll talk, but rehashing or bashing doesn't serve any positive purpose. I'll make it as right as I can and no one involved is happy. This is not the way I want to wind down the season. But I'll get up every day trying to make it better than yesterday.

Always loved your insight.   Peace my friend.  Just not a huge fan of The Huddle anymore.  Change my mind. ;)