[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thinking about dropping and adding a WR

Rekroot

My WR’s are Tyreek, Thielen, Gallup, Cobb, and DeDe Westbrook. I need to start 3. I’m worried about Thielen not being ready to play. Should I drop Cobb for A. Brown (colts have allowed the 7th most fantasy points to wideouts), Tyler Boyd (Dalton is back), or Woods ( he is consistently getting better when he plays, but has no TD this season)? Or should I hold on to Cobb?

Edited by Rekroot

1 minute ago, Rekroot said:

My WR’s are Tyreek, Thielen, Gallup, Cobb, and DeDe Westbrook. I need to start 3. I’m worried about Thielen not being ready to play. Should I drop Cobb for A. Brown (colts have allowed the 26th most fantasy points to wideouts), Tyler Boyd (Dalton is back), or Woods ( he is consistently getting better when he plays, but has no TD this season)? Or should I hold on to Cobb?

Pay attention to Thielen Cosuins is on one right now. I like Boyd and Cobb this week also. Boyd Cobb Thielen 

1 minute ago, Comm1 said:

Pay attention to Thielen Cosuins is on one right now. I like Boyd and Cobb this week also. Boyd Cobb Thielen 

Do you like Cobb over Gallup? I read that Gallup will be treated as a WR1 due to Cooper being shadowed by Bill’s shutdown corner. Also, Gallup is targeted 20% of time and his catch rate is 66%.  Although,  It seems to me that Dak has been trusting Cobb more when the games on the line. Cobb has been putting up better, more consistent numbers than Gallup. Apparently, Cobb is targeted 10% of time and his catch rate is 40%. My gut tells me hold on to Cobb. Do I dare play Cobb over Gallup?

7 minutes ago, Rekroot said:

Do you like Cobb over Gallup? I read that Gallup will be treated as a WR1 due to Cooper being shadowed by Bill’s shutdown corner. Also, Gallup is targeted 20% of time and his catch rate is 66%.  Although,  It seems to me that Dak has been trusting Cobb more when the games on the line. Cobb has been putting up better, more consistent numbers than Gallup. Apparently, Cobb is targeted 10% of time and his catch rate is 40%. My gut tells me hold on to Cobb. Do I dare play Cobb over Gallup?

Yes I would still ride with Cobb

If Thielen doesn’t play, I have to drop either Cobb or Gallup in order to pick up Boyd; otherwise I will not have three receivers come Sunday. That’s my problem in a nutshell. Do I drop Cobb or Gallup for Boyd assuming Thielen doesn’t play. Or, do I roll with Cobb or Gallup as one of my wideouts. Therefore, my other two would be DeDe and Tyreek.