[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thanksgiving Day Football Thread

League_Champion

5 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

It's the most boringest time of the fantasy year.

Does anyone's games mean something today? Who's on the playoff bubble?

There's still positioning going on.  I am sure this is either the final or 2nd to last regular season game for FF, with fighting for final spots.

6 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

i don't follow CHI, does trubisky have a skill set that could help him succeed and CHI isn't playing to his strengths? I see so many teams draft a player high and try to change his game. Didnt' that happen to Clowney?

5 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

He has no football instinct whatsoever. The guy is terrible 

Many of the offensive pieces seemed productive over the past few season.  Only Alan Robinson is consistently fantasy relevant this year. 

42 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Jerrah is gonna flip his shizz! 

I think this loss to Buffalo has sealed Garrett's fate.

It's just a matter of when Garrett gets launched.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Wolverines Fan said:

I think this loss to Buffalo has sealed Garrett's fate.

It's just a matter of when Garrett gets launched.

Have to agree. Dallas still has a shot at the playoffs because the NFC East is so weak, but short of sneaking into the playoffs and doing something, Garrett has to be gone.

They had a telling graphic on the game - Of the six head coaches that have been with their team since at least 2011, Garrett is the only one without a Super Bowl appears. They've never gotten past the Divisional Round in the rare even they made the playoffs at all.

39 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

As the #Cowboys players entered the locker room and closed the door, we could loudly hear one player passionately yelling about the loss. It was extreme whatever was being said and by whoever it was

Actually, that's great news.  Let's hope the cancer spreads to the point of four more losses and the firing of Garrett.  That won't help things, because the rot as we all know starts with Jerrah.  From the top, to the lowest waterbody, this team is soft and every one of them needs to be shipped out.  They all suck ass.

I'll add this.  If Jones hires from within, we can expect no better as fans.  If there was a coach on this staff who could get the job done, we wouldn't be where we are now.  I will laugh my ass off if (when) Jerry pulls the strings of another puppet internally and raises them to the level of his sideline lapdog.  Good grief.

1 hour ago, CowboysDiehard said:

I'll add this.  If Jones hires from within, we can expect no better as fans.  If there was a coach on this staff who could get the job done, we wouldn't be where we are now.  I will laugh my ass off if (when) Jerry pulls the strings of another puppet internally and raises them to the level of his sideline lapdog.  Good grief.

Jerrah loves himself some Jason Garrett. If he ever does get rid of Garrett he'll just find another clown that he can tell what to do.