[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Josh jacobs

Stonedkilla

16 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

I think the raiders will use jacobs even if they get blown out.  He is by far and away their best play maker

i agree i wouldnt bench jacobs but i feel williams will have a better game than Jacobs. So if it was down to 1 spot id go williams....yes if they are at the goal line they will use jacobs but remember what happened last week richard lead in yards once they got down. they don't use Jacobs as a pass catcher

34 minutes ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

i agree i wouldnt bench jacobs but i feel williams will have a better game than Jacobs. So if it was down to 1 spot id go williams....yes if they are at the goal line they will use jacobs but remember what happened last week richard lead in yards once they got down. they don't use Jacobs as a pass catcher

Last week the score was out of hand.  With this being a divisional matchup and the chiefs not being a good run defense, I think they'll keep it closer.  The jets run defense is better than people give it credit for.  

2 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

I think the raiders will use jacobs even if they get blown out.  He is by far and away their best play maker

And their best chance is to ride Jacobs. Too much passing with Carr adds more time for Mahommes to light up the Oakland secondary

Last week the score was out of hand.  With this being a divisional matchup and the chiefs not being a good run defense, I think they'll keep it closer.  The jets run defense is better than people give it credit for.  

this can get out of hand quickly as well....and remember KCs D has been alot better lately and has stopped alot against the run and the pass. Williams will outscore Jacobs period.

57 minutes ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

this can get out of hand quickly as well....and remember KCs D has been alot better lately and has stopped alot against the run and the pass. Williams will outscore Jacobs period.

I'm also starting Williams over Jacobs. Tough call, but we're full PPR and I think, at home, KC is gonna blow this one up. 

1 hour ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

Last 3 games they gave up 17 to the chargers, 35 to the titans and 23 to the vikings.  Not sure they are on the up and up

28 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Last 3 games they gave up 17 to the chargers, 35 to the titans and 23 to the vikings.  Not sure they are on the up and up

My concern is Oakland's lack of play makers. Is renfrow out?

If so, I think Oakland will have trouble keeping up. I think KC's d can bottle up Jacobs since no one else is really a threat. KC gets up fast and that's that. 

I decided to roll with Williams because I think Colts and Tenn keep it close. 

Of course, maybe this is why I am 4-7!

ever since Lindsey going against them for only 36 yards there D has been getting better...there Run D....from where it started this year its alot better. dont expect jacobs to run all over them is what im sayin....J williams will win the day outright

1 hour ago, TheGuildedAge said:

My concern is Oakland's lack of play makers. Is renfrow out?

If so, I think Oakland will have trouble keeping up. I think KC's d can bottle up Jacobs since no one else is really a threat. KC gets up fast and that's that. 

I decided to roll with Williams because I think Colts and Tenn keep it close. 

Of course, maybe this is why I am 4-7!

you are correct...as for the 4 and 7 that is just because you didnt have me helping you the whole way...well there's always next year!

Just now, 8rattoon said:

Jacobs.

Have you watched any KC games this year? Score doesn't matter; everybody's game plan is to run the ball.

titans game will be low scoring so it will be a bigger run game with TY hilton out expect williams with lots of runs and even pass catches....J williams all the way....both games over 100 yards and last game 25 attempts...do i need to say anymore?

2 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

ever since Lindsey going against them for only 36 yards there D has been getting better...there Run D....from where it started this year its alot better. dont expect jacobs to run all over them is what im sayin....J williams will win the day outright

Regardless of whether or not you end up being right, I find it hilarious how confident you are with this. Like not even “i think williams will score more points”, you just know for a fact that’s whats going to happen. And then you’ll gloat tomorrow if you’re right and we won’t hear a peep if not.

Edited by tuyuka39

20 minutes ago, tuyuka39 said:

Regardless of whether or not you end up being right, I find it hilarious how confident you are with this. Like not even “i think williams will score more points”, you just know for a fact that’s whats going to happen. And then you’ll gloat tomorrow if you’re right and we won’t hear a peep if not.

i called two TDs for landry last week....and oh yea ive clenched byes in both of my big money leagues. Im in 3 total and made to playoffs in all 3. So yea im confident. Your talking to a fantasy guru

8 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

you are correct...as for the 4 and 7 that is just because you didnt have me helping you the whole way...well there's always next year!

It's actually funny. Our commish said I am the unluckiest team he has ever seen in fantasy.

One loss was when I had Will Fuller the week he scored 54, and at the last minute dumped him for a RB.

Lost another game by .5, another game by 3, another by 4. And the other I went against my gut and benched a guy I shouldn't have. Also benched Darnold last week. 

I know a lot of teams can say this, but I am a few good moves from 11-1 or 10-2. 

Just hoping to make playoffs today.