[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Josh jacobs

Stonedkilla

2 hours ago, TheGuildedAge said:

It's actually funny. Our commish said I am the unluckiest team he has ever seen in fantasy.

One loss was when I had Will Fuller the week he scored 54, and at the last minute dumped him for a RB.

Lost another game by .5, another game by 3, another by 4. And the other I went against my gut and benched a guy I shouldn't have. Also benched Darnold last week. 

I know a lot of teams can say this, but I am a few good moves from 11-1 or 10-2. 

Just hoping to make playoffs today. 

the key to this lesson and my number one rule....dont tinker....i can show you every week i never touch it

16 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

ever since Lindsey going against them for only 36 yards there D has been getting better...there Run D....from where it started this year its alot better. dont expect jacobs to run all over them is what im sayin....J williams will win the day outright

If Jacobs doesnt outscore William's after that performance, it will be immensely disappointing 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

i called two TDs for landry last week....and oh yea ive clenched byes in both of my big money leagues. Im in 3 total and made to playoffs in all 3. So yea im confident. Your talking to a fantasy guru

Yeah this is why you can never be that confident in anything to do with fantasy, it just makes you look foolish mr fantasy guru. Glad i didnt start williams. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stonedkilla said:

Yeah this is why you can never be that confident in anything to do with fantasy, it just makes you look foolish mr fantasy guru. Glad i didnt start williams. 

Swear 🤣 I’m just glad I atleast took Jacobs now with  J will  🤦🏽‍♂️ 

2 hours ago, Stonedkilla said:

clenched byes in both leagues so it doesnt matter who i start or not this week or next week...if you were in my position it wouldnt of mattered who you started....and its called fantasy for that very reason. You go off of previous stats and what you think will happen. J. Williams had 2 incredible games as the starter for colts since mack went down so it would lead you to believe they would use him again what would be a close low scoring game. And also to look and see that kansas city was going to blow out raiders and they would have to throw and seeing how they never use jacobs as a pass catcher this is how i came to that conclusion. But if it made you feel better finding this thread and tell me i was wrong im glad i could make your horrible life just a little bit better. Sincerely, the fantasy guru

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

clenched byes in both leagues so it doesnt matter who i start or not this week or next week...if you were in my position it wouldnt of mattered who you started....and its called fantasy for that very reason. You go off of previous stats and what you think will happen. J. Williams had 2 incredible games as the starter for colts since mack went down so it would lead you to believe they would use him again what would be a close low scoring game. And also to look and see that kansas city was going to blow out raiders and they would have to throw and seeing how they never use jacobs as a pass catcher this is how i came to that conclusion. But if it made you feel better finding this thread and tell me i was wrong im glad i could make your horrible life just a little bit better. Sincerely, the fantasy guru

Stop backtracking lol. Yeah, you go off previous stats right? What about the stat that shows that KC has a horrible run defense? That would be a great indicator that Jacobs is a good play. And you can’t just say it doesn’t matter because your team is already in a good position. It matters because you’re posting advice on somebody’s question and guaranteeing that a certain thing will happen. And then defending yourself to the death after getting called out. So arrogant lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tuyuka39 said:

Stop backtracking lol. Yeah, you go off previous stats right? What about the stat that shows that KC has a horrible run defense? That would be a great indicator that Jacobs is a good play. And you can’t just say it doesn’t matter because your team is already in a good position. It matters because you’re posting advice on somebody’s question and guaranteeing that a certain thing will happen. And then defending yourself to the death after getting called out. So arrogant lol

used to have a horrible run D...keyword USED to....dude this a forum with different peoples opinions of what will or wont happen....defending myself to the death?? oh my god i was called out for saying go Williams over jacobs! i should go and hide what a big mistake! I dont know whats dumber...you or what you just wrote

1 hour ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

so how's about that Kansas D? they getting better or still not sure?

They're playing great today, no doubt about it. 

We were talking specifically about run defense and Jacobs had 100 yards rushing at the half.  

So in terms of this thread, Jacobs was the right call

6 minutes ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

yes even when im wrong....you cant be right all the time... if i was i wouldn't be on here talking to you losers. Id be at Vegas cleaning up

Well I think you answered your own question, if you were really that good you would be in Vegas, winning money.  Or cleaning up on Fanduel.  Not talking to noobs on the internet.  I have no problem with saying Williams will outscore Jacobs, although I wouldn't count on it, it is certainly plausible.  It's your level of confidence that was awry.   

1 minute ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

used to have a horrible run D...keyword USED to....dude this a forum with different peoples opinions of what will or wont happen....defending myself to the death?? oh my god i was called out for saying go Williams over jacobs! i should go and hide what a big mistake! I dont know whats dumber...you or what you just wrote

You sound like such a jackass my guy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, purplemonster said:

Well I think you answered your own question, if you were really that good you would be in Vegas, winning money.  Or cleaning up on Fanduel.  Not talking to noobs on the internet.  I have no problem with saying Williams will outscore Jacobs, although I wouldn't count on it, it is certainly plausible.  It's your level of confidence that was awry.   

anything can happen in fantasy....anything! what im doing in a prediction...its so funny the losers that have nothing better to do than to go to an old forum and say ooooo you were wrong. And yes i have extreme confidence in life and everything i do. I guess with you clowns being confident is a bad thing or awry lmao

I got a good idea everyone that posted that i was wrong and im so crazy for being confident post there stats right now...or for the past 5 years....i have wins to back up my confidence. Especially when im going into both big money leagues with byes....the only other smaller money league im in the playoffs but no bye. For someone that gets into playoffs and wins every year i have the right to talk....im not one that posts there advice and have losing seasons every year. I try to help people not hurt someone when i give my picks and advice and yes im out spoken and tell it like it is so if you dont like it theres an x top right of your screen 

Just now, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

and you are a jackass....i call it like i see it....if you cant take it dont respond...simple as that 

Damn you got me man, not sure how I’ll ever be able to respond to that. Let’s do a little recap of what happened here: You decide to answer somebody’s question by putting a 100% guarantee on an outcome, which is idiotic in fantasy sports. You’re dead wrong about it, and are rightfully called out. You proceed to defend yourself by any means necessary as to why you were so confident, and then pivot to “if I was always right I would be in Vegas and not talking with you losers” even after dubbing yourself the fantasy guru. And you are now insulting people who called you out. But I’m the jackass...

• Like 1

I came to this forum in my second year playing fantasy and, for the most part, I love and appreciate all the advice everyone gives me. Whether they are right or wrong is irrelevant. Fantasy football is a gamble. Unexpected outcomes happen all the time, and therefore, no one can predict what will ultimately happen. Stats are all we have to go off of. We are all here to just help each other out, not to gloat and be a jerk. Get off your high horse and stay humble. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Kayteeohh33 said:

I came to this forum in my second year playing fantasy and, for the most part, I love and appreciate all the advice everyone gives me. Whether they are right or wrong is irrelevant. Fantasy football is a gamble. Unexpected outcomes happen all the time, and therefore, no one can predict what will ultimately happen. Stats are all we have to go off of. We are all here to just help each other out, not to gloat and be a jerk. Get off your high horse and stay humble. 

And don’t have Robert woods on your bench in a must win. 

Oh well, I didn’t want to make playoffs anyway.