[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Josh jacobs

Stonedkilla

yea hopefully nobody listened to me and got a whopping 10 whole fantasy points for jacobs instead of 7 less for Williams...whew looks like everyone dodged a bullet...alot of winners coming at me here especially this main clown here

44 minutes ago, Zephy said:

Yeah, well hopefully you ignored the "guru" and went Jacobs.

3 hours ago, tuyuka39 said:

Damn you got me man, not sure how I’ll ever be able to respond to that. Let’s do a little recap of what happened here: You decide to answer somebody’s question by putting a 100% guarantee on an outcome, which is idiotic in fantasy sports. You’re dead wrong about it, and are rightfully called out. You proceed to defend yourself by any means necessary as to why you were so confident, and then pivot to “if I was always right I would be in Vegas and not talking with you losers” even after dubbing yourself the fantasy guru. And you are now insulting people who called you out. But I’m the jackass...

yea i am a fantasy guru like i said my stats prove that...and nobody said 100 percent guarantee i said who i think will outscore who and the reasons behind it just like 100 percent of people when they answer who should start or who should go in certain spots over others. Fantasy guru doesnt mean you get it right 100 percent of the time or else like i said i would be at vegas and not wasting my time explaining a simple process to someone that is a little slow.

On 11/30/2019 at 4:20 PM, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

this can get out of hand quickly as well....and remember KCs D has been alot better lately and has stopped alot against the run and the pass. Williams will outscore Jacobs period.

23 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

ever since Lindsey going against them for only 36 yards there D has been getting better...there Run D....from where it started this year its alot better. dont expect jacobs to run all over them is what im sayin....J williams will win the day outright

19 minutes ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

yea i am a fantasy guru like i said my stats prove that...and nobody said 100 percent guarantee i said who i think will outscore who and the reasons behind it just like 100 percent of people when they answer who should start or who should go in certain spots over others. Fantasy guru doesnt mean you get it right 100 percent of the time or else like i said i would be at vegas and not wasting my time explaining a simple process to someone that is a little slow.

The last sentence in each of the first two replies would indicate certainty. As for what you said about the Vegas thing, obviously you aren’t right 100% of the time (the main subject of this thread being an example of that), but nobody is ever 100% right. So what information do you think Vegas bettors have that you don’t? Typically people who are this confident and believe themselves to be gurus are the type of people who bet big in Vegas, not arguing on forums. I’m just not a huge fan of the way you post on this board, but there’s no point in wasting anymore time on this. Best of luck to you and your continued incredible fantasy football success. 

Edited by tuyuka39

9 hours ago, tuyuka39 said:

Typically people who are this confident and believe themselves to be gurus are the type of people who bet big in Vegas, not arguing on forums. I’m just not a huge fan of the way you post on this board, but there’s no point in wasting anymore time on this.

The guy is a clown who makes mom jokes and verbally rubs himself off all day. I've learned to mostly ignore him, or point out his mostly horrific fantasy advice.

Edited by Zephy
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

anything can happen in fantasy....anything! what im doing in a prediction...its so funny the losers that have nothing better to do than to go to an old forum and say ooooo you were wrong. And yes i have extreme confidence in life and everything i do. I guess with you clowns being confident is a bad thing or awry lmao

Your an arrogant chalupa and this is how people will respond to that.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

you learned to ignore him but yet post and talk about him all day.....and im the clown....lmao

Two posts about what a joke you are = all day? Get over yourself man. You are no better than anyone on this site, unless you count how sanctimonious you are. I'd define that for you, but I would rather have you waste the time and look it up.