[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Scorned Owners....DND 2020

Shaft

1 minute ago, Montana is da Man said:

I say this every season, but I will not draft Jameis Winston next season.  

I'll report back when i take him in half my leagues......again....and then drop him before week 3

Haha, I say it every single year. I draft him, I drop him, I pick him up again and he's on my playoff roster every season. How does this happen? 

Odell Beckham - Unless he's traded. Mafield is unwilling or unable to feed him the ball like Eli did.

Brandin Cooks - Even if the Rams repair their O-line, Goff is settling for shorter stuff now and they're using the tight end more, which has impacted Cooks the most.

Edited by Wolverines Fan
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Shaft said:

As the regular fantasy season comes to a close, which players have (the really bad word)ed you over so bad that you will not draft them next year?

Todd Gurley

Baker Mayfield 

Edited by Shorttynaz

My first 3 picks zeke juju and mixon. I know zeke was decent first rounder but when I needed my first rounder to be my main guy he’s really sh!t the bed the last month or so for first round production. I hate him anyways so it will be an easy pass for me.... probably only to watch him go for the all time record in tds and yards next year. :kicksrock:

David Johnson, again.

Mike Evans, again (I actually traded Freeman to get him this year so I guess that was good?).

Jordan Reed, again.

Oh, wait, this is dynasty.  I'm stuck with these disappointments.  Well, I'll probably let Reed go.

17 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

Todd Gurley

Baker Mayfield 

where did you draft gurley?  What were you expecting?

I see him at rb16 in ppr averaging 13 ppg. 3 sub 10pt games.

If you drafted him as your #1, sure I can see it.

5 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

where did you draft gurley?  What were you expecting?

I see him at rb16 in ppr averaging 13 ppg. 3 sub 10pt games.

If you drafted him as your #1, sure I can see it.

He went 10 overall.  

Barkley

Elliott 

Kamara

Mahomes

Chubb

McCaffrey

Hopkins

David Johnson

M Thomas 

Gurley 

After this week, it might be James White. He's been painfully average/barely playable or straight crapola all year, yet I have stuck with him somewhere, or everywhere, most weeks across the three leagues where I own him. This was the first week all year where I finally got fed up and went ahead and benched him everywhere, and naturally, he explodes.

18 minutes ago, PPIchamp said:

After this week, it might be James White. He's been painfully average/barely playable or straight crapola all year, yet I have stuck with him somewhere, or everywhere, most weeks across the three leagues where I own him. This was the first week all year where I finally got fed up and went ahead and benched him everywhere, and naturally, he explodes.

white is the pillar of consistency.  he is down a big from last year, but floating around 12-13 ppg with very few tds.

I had shares of Rashard Penny in nearly every league I drafted in.  I liked the ADP, figured he had a decent floor with a good shot at becoming the most valuable Seattle RB.  I was wrong about everything until week 12.  By then it was too late.

Edited by Bobby Brown

2 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

I had shares of Rashard Penny in nearly every league I drafted in.  I liked the ADP, figured he had a decent floor with a good shot at becoming the most valuable Seattle RB.  I was wrong about everything until week 12.  By then it was too late.

Funny.... Probably too early to tell, but he's an example of a guy who might lose seasons for some of us, yet win championships for others (potentially).  One owner's trash might be another's treasure, due to what he cost and when.  

Had a lot of hope for David Montgomery but combo of Nagy/Trubitsky killed him in all but a few weeks. Cooks is in the wrong offense as Goof can't throw it to him because he is more than 5 yards downfield. Lockett and Evans have recently been a bust. I will make the playoffs but they need to get back to form if I am going any further.

1 hour ago, Phat Rugby said:

Had a lot of hope for David Montgomery but combo of Nagy/Trubitsky killed him in all but a few weeks. Cooks is in the wrong offense as Goof can't throw it to him because he is more than 5 yards downfield. Lockett and Evans have recently been a bust. I will make the playoffs but they need to get back to form if I am going any further.

I think most of us who make the playoffs this year are in the same boat -- could just as easily finished first as last.  We only have one guy who's been dominating all season because he has Lamar and CMC.  And I don't see either of those guys taking it easy in weeks 15 or 16.  

I have a lot of consistent players but it's Evans and Kirk that will make or break me.  Montgomery, DJ, Edmonds and probably Thielen will all be benched unless something changes in week 14.

3 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Probably an example of a coach making or breaking you too.  Which is tough to predict.  Aaron Jones was barely usable in a Mike McCarthy offense.  Penny would probably be used more by a lot of other coaches.  

• 3 weeks later...