srowe

Sidebets and Loser Punishments

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, srowe said:

 

 

Are you by chance located in the LA area?

NOOOOO.... I escaped CA in 2017 after living there almost 60 years and have absolutely no desire to ever return

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

tHHQBM7.jpg

 

Do I have both yours and your friend's permission to use this photo in my piece??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, srowe said:

 

Do I have both yours and your friend's permission to use this photo in my piece??

 

Sure, I just found it on Google 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, srowe said:

 

Do I have both yours and your friend's permission to use this photo in my piece??

 

Google "Fantasy Football Punishment" in images. It's pretty hilarious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

 

Google "Fantasy Football Punishment" in images. It's pretty hilarious. 

Oh I thought this was your friend who had to but thank you! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, srowe said:

Oh I thought this was your friend who had to but thank you! 

 

 

No, we are way more sinister than that, haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, slambo said:

NOOOOO.... I escaped CA in 2017 after living there almost 60 years and have absolutely no desire to ever return

 

How is anyone still there? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

 

How is anyone still there? 

Street Tacos, Tequila Sunrise and women.  We have so much swagger in San Diego that the nfl had to leave. They couldn't compete. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, boltnlava said:

Street Tacos, Tequila Sunrise and women.  We have so much swagger in San Diego that the nfl had to leave. They couldn't compete. 

 

Haha, I like it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, boltnlava said:

Street Tacos, Tequila Sunrise and women.  We have so much swagger in San Diego that the nfl had to leave. They couldn't compete. 

Haha! Botnlava do you have any punishments for fantasy football losers in your league that are shareable? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, srowe said:

Haha! Botnlava do you have any punishments for fantasy football losers in your league that are shareable? 

No. I play with gentlemen and proud to do so.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, boltnlava said:

No. I play with gentlemen and proud to do so.

 

I play with a bunch of Military heathens. You don't want to be on the loosing end of anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

 

I play with a bunch of Military heathens. You don't want to be on the loosing end of anything. 

We all fight to the finish but I get what your at here. :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out here in Nebraska the loser has to do the chore of artificially inseminating the winners heifers.  We usually drink a bunch of beers and watch that poor sap get elbow deep. Good times!!!

 

edit: pics available for the LA guy if helpful for the article.  

Edited by herbwildwood
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, herbwildwood said:

Out here in Nebraska the loser has to do the chore of artificially inseminating the winners heifers.  We usually drink a bunch of beers and watch that poor sap get elbow deep. Good times!!!

Your talking cows...right? :blink:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A heifer is a young cow who has not given birth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Big John said:

A heifer is a young cow who has not given birth.

San Diego has a different definition....but thanks.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the OP needs somebody in LA for his story....since he keeps asking people if they're in LA.. Well I hope that is the reason ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I think the OP needs somebody in LA for his story....since he keeps asking people if they're in LA.. Well I hope that is the reason ;) 

Yes I do haha! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We used to do the beer thing for the next years draft.    Lasted about 15 years.  We all got older and don't  drink that much anymore so its BYOB now.    Our league is competitive but the trash talking had died down.    I think it will pick back up when we are running our draft from the nursing home.     Also we have a rule that when you die you have to leave your team to one of your kids.     No outsiders coming in.   

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Patriots said:

We used to do the beer thing for the next years draft.    Lasted about 15 years.  We all got older and don't  drink that much anymore so its BYOB now.    Our league is competitive but the trash talking had died down.    I think it will pick back up when we are running our draft from the nursing home.     Also we have a rule that when you die you have to leave your team to one of your kids.     No outsiders coming in.   

 

A league that will span generations! That's so great. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2019 at 7:33 PM, Big John said:

A heifer is a young cow who has not given birth.

 

We have some different types of heifers here in NJ.  And they love volunteering for blind dates.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.