[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whaddaya Need Tonight?

RattlerB

League #1 - I need 60 yards and a TD out of Stefon Diggs and I'm golden.

League #2 - This is actually the first round of the playoffs in this league. I need Russell Wilson to ball out so I can beat my company's CEO. Praying for 280+ passing yards and 3 TDs (passing or rushing).

I should preface this by mentioning I'm a die hard Viking fan.

My local, Must Win. down by 4. I have Russ and Metcalf. He has Cooks, Diggs, and Rudolph.

To clinch division in my Dynasty....up by 10, I have Carson and Lockett, he has Diggs and Rudolph.

Both league, must win. Down by 24. I have Carson. I can stay alive if Cousins puts up 40 pts, which he hasn't done this year.

Did I mention I'm a Vikings fan?   :unsure:. Vikings win, 55-49.  Cuz throws 4 tds, 3 to Irv Smith, 1 to Mattison. :)

To finish in 2nd and land a 1st round bye, I need Metcalf (.5ppr) and Eric Kendricks to outscore Carson by 16.

League 2: clinched 3rd. I'll finish the reg season in most points scored against :angry: , cost me a bye.

League 3: Clinched 1st and a 1st rd bye. :headbang:

Edited by PPIchamp

BOTH League, I'm down by 4

he has Seahawks kicker,   i have Carson and Seattle D   ......will be interesting

My Local , a doubleheader week I'm sitting at 80 pts with Carson, Cook, & Myers going tonight

game 1 - opponent has 108pts and is done

game 2 - opponent has 88pts & Diggs going tonight

Need 10+ from Jason Myers and need Carson to mail it in and not to score.

If I hadn't started Foles and ended up with 0.17 points from him I'd be in a much better situation. Oh well.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Just now, League_Champion said:

Only 55? 

If I had played my Saints defense instead of the GD NY Jets (the only time I played them all season and the worst showing against Cincinnati all year) then I'd have a chance.  About the same chance I have to score with Gal Gadot, but still a chance. 

But no, I tried to be smart.  It became clear mid day yesterday that I was screwed so instead of playing Mike Williams or Montgomery, I put in Hollister for the hail Mary.