Sign in to follow this  
League_Champion

Vikings vs Seahawks (MNF)

Several Seahawks are battling the flu including Lockett.(espn)

4 minutes ago, boltnlava said:

Walked off but in tent. Hit in the head/helmet.

Concussion protocol I bet. Hit his head on Hollister’s leg then it bounced off the turf.

never mind, cleared

Edited by Finn5033

Hurt his shoulder. I hope the Cook owner has Mattison on their team. I know I grabbed Mattison in a lot of leagues because of Cook's injury history. Seemed pretty painful for him but you never know.

I take it as a good sign that he is back on the bench and still has his shoulder pads on.

Please be okay Cook, my playoff opponent next week has had Mattison stashed all season. :unsure:

4 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Dalvin Cook provides good news after the game for Vikings fans: “I’ll definitely be ready to go Sunday,” he said.

That's great but if it hurts that bad to get hit, what's that mean for next week. 4 carries the he's out ? If I own him I'd rather he be out then for him to have a lingering SC joint injury. See James Conner

Yeah Cook probably will play but I agree to not put too much stock into it.  I'd be nervous if he was on my fantasy team.  I didn't barely watch any of the game, but it seemed like it was the secondary again with the issues.  Hard to believe how far Xavier Rhodes has fallen this year.  May have to get replaced by a scrub and he's making 12 mil/year 

1 hour ago, Gourdeau said:

That's great but if it hurts that bad to get hit, what's that mean for next week. 4 carries the he's out ? If I own him I'd rather he be out then for him to have a lingering SC joint injury. See James Conner

I could definitely see them resting Cook next week against the Lions. 

5 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I could definitely see them resting Cook next week against the Lions. 

Not worried about resting per say although I could see more Mattison mixed in, but I'd be more concerned of him trying it out and aggravating that injury. Shoulders and RBs is a bad mix 

1 hour ago, Gourdeau said:

Not worried about resting per say although I could see more Mattison mixed in, but I'd be more concerned of him trying it out and aggravating that injury. Shoulders and RBs is a bad mix 

It's definitely something to look for this week. I'd go into this weekend with low expectations for Cook. It's gonna hurt a lot of people.