JAWN

Tyler Lockett? Worthless

Recommended Posts

I dropped a game last night because Lockett. I need 3 points, go ZERO.  Second straight complete total garbage from Lockett. Is he done. Should I start looking elsewhere.  Been in first place since week 4. 2 weeks ago I had a 2 game lead in first. Now I'm tied, and if I lose this week, odds are I'll be out of the playoffs. Only 4 teams get in.


He was a stud most of the year, now I'm afraid to start him for the most important games. I'm seriously considering Waiver Fodder over him.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Shaft said:

What are your other options?

My WRs

Lockett at Rams

Metcalf at Rams
Sutton at Texans
K Allen at Jaguars
Kirk vs Steelers
Fuller vs Broncos

I actually have some decent options but I've been getting killed by whoever I start each week over the past month.

I was worried about Sutton with Lock but looked okay this week.

All of the others are Boom or Bust. 

WW WRs
S Shepard, D Slayton, R Anderson, D Johnson,
 

My team is the second highest scoring team in the league and if I don't win this week, I'm out of the playoffs. I need stability, I need solid points this week to add up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JAWN said:

My WRs

Lockett at Rams

Metcalf at Rams
Sutton at Texans
K Allen at Jaguars
Kirk vs Steelers
Fuller vs Broncos

I actually have some decent options but I've been getting killed by whoever I start each week over the past month.

I was worried about Sutton with Lock but looked okay this week.

All of the others are Boom or Bust. 

WW WRs
S Shepard, D Slayton, R Anderson, D Johnson,
 

My team is the second highest scoring team in the league and if I don't win this week, I'm out of the playoffs. I need stability, I need solid points this week to add up.

 

Besides Allen, these are all dart throws. But to answer your question, no I wouldn't drop Lockett. Those other receivers aren't that much better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Shaft said:

 

Besides Allen, these are all dart throws. But to answer your question, no I wouldn't drop Lockett. Those other receivers aren't that much better. 

 

I agree mostly, don't believe Sutton is a dart throw 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

I agree mostly, don't believe Sutton is a dart throw 

 

I fully agree with your mostly agree.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

 

I agree mostly, don't believe Sutton is a dart throw 

 

50 minutes ago, Zephy said:

 

I fully agree with your mostly agree.

 

After reflection, I mostly agree with you two mostly are saying. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Judge Smales said:

I would drop Lockett for someone who is much more consistent like Mike Evans. 😀

LOL, I hear ya.

But seriously, since Lockett had that "thigh Bruise" he has been invisible.

 1 catch for 38 yards and only 5 targets over the past 2 games

Before he injury he was averaging 7 targets a game. I think the injury is a lot more serious than they are letting on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shaft said:

 

 

After reflection, I mostly agree with you two mostly are saying. 

I'm an outsider and I agree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.