[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady getting a new Target??

Comm1

3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

So now we are taking Deion Sanders serious? 

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Who wouldn't take this guy seriously?

74586e714a6eee66c01bfb948d5f22c0.jpg

I watched the clip on the web yesterday.  Prime Time said the Pats "were gonna make a trade" and the host said "you can't trade any more".  And then Deion said, ok not a trade, but they are going to do something basically.  So I rate my confidence on Deion's prediction as: low.  But he might still be right, they may do something.  But exactly what I am not clear.  It is week 14 and NFL ready WR's aren't sitting on their couches at home. 

9 hours ago, purplemonster said:

I watched the clip on the web yesterday.  Prime Time said the Pats "were gonna make a trade" and the host said "you can't trade any more".  And then Deion said, ok not a trade, but they are going to do something basically.  So I rate my confidence on Deion's prediction as: low.  But he might still be right, they may do something.  But exactly what I am not clear.  It is week 14 and NFL ready WR's aren't sitting on their couches at home. 

Exactly, every team is adding bodies still and it's no secret that Brady wants another receiver. Will it be anyone impactful, no. There is nobody hanging around that can make a significant impact. If there was they'd get him in sooner than later. 

4 minutes ago, Red Storm said:

I will throw out someone that is still out there ......,, Brandon Marshall could play the remainder of the year, finally make play offs and maybe a super bowl. 

Dez also out there but not sure either of them are better at this stage than Harry or Myers,

1 hour ago, Gourdeau said:

Here is a good read from NBC Sports Boston talking about Brady's end in New England being inevitable. 

Hard to doubt the GOAT but he likes to get the ball out quickly, partially so he doesn't get hit. His longevity to me is closely tied to his quick release.  But the less his receivers get open, the more he has to hold on to the ball, and I don't think he's enjoying getting hit that much.  He's in great shape but he's still a 42yo man getting hit by 300 lb men in the prime of their lives 

Edited by purplemonster

20 hours ago, Comm1 said:

I new this comment would come sooner then later 🤣🤣🤣

Aren't you the same guy that's convinced Brady is going to be joining the Bears?  Do you simply believe every stupid thing posted on social media?

These bozos in the media, when they say a trade is going to happen after the trade deadline it is clear they don't know manure and should be ignored. Deion was a great player, but a big loud mouth fool most of the time I've heard him since. 

• Sad 1