Comm1

Brady getting a new Target??

Recommended Posts

What do you guys make of this? Who do you think it will be. Who is a good option? Brady has the second worst completion percentage in the league last I checked. 

7B5F6044-0BD4-4896-8800-7BE7867F038D.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol:

 

blowhards gonna blow...uh...hard

 

There's no one to get and real news only comes on the twitter :unsure:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

So now we are taking Deion Sanders serious? 

I new this comment would come sooner then later 🤣🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Antonio Brown, good friend of Robert Kraft.  I heard they hang out at massage parlors together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

Antonio Brown, good friend of Robert Kraft.  I heard they hang out at massage parlors together.

Robert was at the massage parlor looking for a good set of hands!  Strictly business people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

trade deadline passed, reporting deadline passed (so no gronk). So, whatcha talkin' 'bout deion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LordOpie said:

trade deadline passed, reporting deadline passed (so no gronk). So, whatcha talkin' 'bout deion?

 

Who wouldn't take this guy seriously?

 

74586e714a6eee66c01bfb948d5f22c0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

So now we are taking Deion Sanders serious? 

 

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

 

Who wouldn't take this guy seriously?

 

74586e714a6eee66c01bfb948d5f22c0.jpg

 

I watched the clip on the web yesterday.  Prime Time said the Pats "were gonna make a trade" and the host said "you can't trade any more".  And then Deion said, ok not a trade, but they are going to do something basically.  So I rate my confidence on Deion's prediction as: low.  But he might still be right, they may do something.  But exactly what I am not clear.  It is week 14 and NFL ready WR's aren't sitting on their couches at home. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, purplemonster said:

 

 

I watched the clip on the web yesterday.  Prime Time said the Pats "were gonna make a trade" and the host said "you can't trade any more".  And then Deion said, ok not a trade, but they are going to do something basically.  So I rate my confidence on Deion's prediction as: low.  But he might still be right, they may do something.  But exactly what I am not clear.  It is week 14 and NFL ready WR's aren't sitting on their couches at home. 

 

Exactly, every team is adding bodies still and it's no secret that Brady wants another receiver. Will it be anyone impactful, no. There is nobody hanging around that can make a significant impact. If there was they'd get him in sooner than later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will throw out someone that is still out there ......,, Brandon Marshall could play the remainder of the year, finally make play offs and maybe a super bowl. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Red Storm said:

I will throw out someone that is still out there ......,, Brandon Marshall could play the remainder of the year, finally make play offs and maybe a super bowl. 

Dez also out there but not sure either of them are better at this stage than Harry or Myers,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is a good read from NBC Sports Boston talking about Brady's end in New England being inevitable. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BMarsh is a reception machine, and as at least in shape with all of his training he has been going through.  If only he had the GOAT passing to him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gourdeau said:

Here is a good read from NBC Sports Boston talking about Brady's end in New England being inevitable. 

 

 

 

Hard to doubt the GOAT but he likes to get the ball out quickly, partially so he doesn't get hit. His longevity to me is closely tied to his quick release.  But the less his receivers get open, the more he has to hold on to the ball, and I don't think he's enjoying getting hit that much.  He's in great shape but he's still a 42yo man getting hit by 300 lb men in the prime of their lives 

Edited by purplemonster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't worry you crab-cakers out there.

 

The Pats will roll the Chiefs this week because that's what the Chiefs do against the Pats and everything will be ok again. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Comm1 said:

I new this comment would come sooner then later 🤣🤣🤣

 

Aren't you the same guy that's convinced Brady is going to be joining the Bears?  Do you simply believe every stupid thing posted on social media?

 

These bozos in the media, when they say a trade is going to happen after the trade deadline it is clear they don't know manure and should be ignored. Deion was a great player, but a big loud mouth fool most of the time I've heard him since. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.