[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help with QB and FLEX decision for playoffs!

krk9590

Hey guys looking for some help on who to start at FLEX in the first round of the playoffs (0.5 PPR and std. scoring):

FLEX:

J. Washington @ ARI

A. Miller vs. DAL

J. Crowder vs. MIA

G. Tate @ PHI

EDIT: I've decided on Cousins at QB so just need helping choosing my FLEX. Tate was a full participant in practice yesterday and the Eagles have been trash lately defending the pass...Eli sucks and has a noodle arm so he could rack up a bunch of targets being the short route/slot guy. I think him and Crowder both have semi decent floors but lowest reward out of the options above.

Washington IMO is the highest risk, highest reward...he's only had 27 targets the last 6 weeks so IMO he's a risk for putting up nothing. Miller isn't far behind IMO in risk/reward but he's received 33 targets the last 3 weeks...I feel like he's a bit safer and still has the chance of going off. Thoughts?

Edited by krk9590

7 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

Cousins

Washington

Washington was my second choice so now I'm leaning towards him...anyone else have any thoughts?

Bump...could really use some help here please since A. Miller plays tonight. I can make a convincing argument IMO for any of those WRs...