[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 14 Milk Carton

Comm1

18 minutes ago, dougsul said:

What is the deal with Kamara. Is he hurt or just regressed this year.   94 point game and he had five points.  Has not scored a td since September.  Just bad every week.   Bust of the year at this point.  

Poor, predictable usage IMO. 

32 minutes ago, dougsul said:

What is the deal with Kamara. Is he hurt or just regressed this year.   94 point game and he had five points.  Has not scored a td since September.  Just bad every week.   Bust of the year at this point.  

I had a bye this week luckily, but am concerned with what to do with him next week. I actually have good options to play instead of him. He has been quite the bust

58 minutes ago, Finn5033 said:

I had a bye this week luckily, but am concerned with what to do with him next week. I actually have good options to play instead of him. He has been quite the bust

+ 1. Same here in wondering what to do with him.  Unfortunately my only other options are Lat. Murray, Snell, or McCoy to play at my other RB slot with Ingram.

Almost have to play him, I am really hoping he comes to life they last few weeks when I need him. 

Fortunately I survived pretty well with him all season but need a few of his top 3 RB weeks now.

19 hours ago, Comm1 said:

The Bills play on Sunday night football this Sunday for the first time since 2007 

1 hour ago, Comm1 said:

My reaction as well 

What does this have to do with week 14 milk carton thread?  Or do you just post random things in random threads?

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

What does this have to do with week 14 milk carton thread?  Or do you just post random things in random threads?

My bad. You must be a grumpy old man. I actually seen this a a week 14 game so thought I would share. My apologies 

1 minute ago, Comm1 said:

My bad. You must be a grumpy old man. I actually seen this a a week 14 game so thought I would share. My apologies 

Nah, you might misinterpret the Milk Carton thread. It's designed for players who are missing, not a general week thread. That makes sense now, the misunderstanding, considering your first post in the thread.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Comm1 said:

Yes I can be grumpy, and depending on how old you are I may be considered old (55). 

The post was out of place, I gave it a HMM emoji but that didn't cause you think about what you posted, Guess you thought next week is 14, mistakes happen. It just really whacky to think (at 11PM on Sunday when you posted this), that the game was being played Sunday of this week, when both teams played earlier that day already. 

PS  To pivot back on topic, if I was in the playoffs I'd probably have posted a "where's Ertz before kickoff, of course he has a big game too late in the season.