[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2019 Black Sails Official Pillage Thread

Trojanmojo

5 minutes ago, BigChuckPGH said:

Avast ye, fellow scallowags and buccaneers, the Pitcairn Plankdancers are on the poop deck, cutlass in hand, looking to pillage Chris Godwin from those lusty wenches from Quaker Cove!

YaRRRRRR! KRAKEN!!!!! I be a sad cap’n fer ya. Privateer Godwin be the KRAKEN for the Wench Vessel and will be attempting to feast now on one of yer’ crew. Ye be takin’ a -5 into the semifinal and  may lose a crew member pending the Wench Vessel’s KRAKEN’s dinner selection. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal ChaRRRRRRgers said:

The players that be joining me crew shall be.....

1. Austin Hooper

2. John Brown

3. Amari Cooper

Ye be a lucky pirate! Pillage successful! Please make room fer yer new crew by dropping 3 players currently on yer vessel

• Sad 1

Barataria Bay May now pillage No Ho at will. They shall be the last ship to take part in the pillage. 

The wench vessel’s kraken may make their dinner selection now at any time as well from the menu of Pitcairn’s crew.

Yar...thar be slim pickers but I can no afford negative points. Me be thinking that ol Ezekiel Elliot be lookin like a big angry octoenchilada...Krakenesque one might say. 

In order I be pillagin 

1) Sterling Shepparrrrrrd

2) Mark Ingram II  the more accomplished son of Pegeyed Ingram the First

3) Carson Wentz

Be his Booty Snatched?

Haha the Wench for the win! :yes: I get to keep my men for men things, as we do on the Wench Vessel.

Let's add that fine pirate Julio Jones to my adventures in the toilet bowl

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Iris said:

Haha the Wench for the win! :yes: I get to keep my men for men things, as we do on the Wench Vessel.

Let's add that fine pirate Julio Jones to my adventures in the toilet bowl

And with that Privateer Jones bids farewell to Pitcairn and joins the crew o' the Wench Vessel! 

20 minutes ago, Black Jack Bednarik said:

Yar...thar be slim pickers but I can no afford negative points. Me be thinking that ol Ezekiel Elliot be lookin like a big angry octoenchilada...Krakenesque one might say. 

In order I be pillagin 

1) Sterling Shepparrrrrrd

2) Mark Ingram II  the more accomplished son of Pegeyed Ingram the First

3) Carson Wentz

Be his Booty Snatched?

SUCCESSFUL pillage!  Since I be off the board I can handle this one.  The 3 crew members have been kidnapped and taken aboard the Dread Pirate's Bednarik's ship back to Barataria Bay!  Please make room aboard yer ship so the 3 new crew members can join yer' crew!

With that, we have finished the league's first ever Post-season pillage.  Thanks all and good luck to you in the playoffs!  

Edited by Trojanmojo