[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Big Rd 2 Playoff Help

cade_hall

I watch The Fantasy Headliners on YT to help me set up my lineup. This week I am completely distraught on who to start for my flex and WR2 spot this week. They said to sit Tyler Lockett. That leaves me with AJ Brown, Curtis Samuel, James Washington and Deebo Samuel. If I flex AJ Brown would you sit Lockett for Deebo or keep Lockett as WR2? 

17 minutes ago, Amit87 said:

I think I'd roll with Brown for sure, and then it's close between Deebo and Lockett for me.  I may lean slightly toward Deebo, but can see the argument for putting Lockett in

I might roll with deebo but my only thing is if either games become blowouts then they will just run the ball. I mean SF is going against ATL and Seahawks are playing Carolina. I can't make my mind up and I need this win. I'm up on my opponent 14 points. I can't let him beat me this week by more than 14. 

I still think Brown is riskier than people think, but he has huge week winning potential. Deebo has been steady but not huge upside, seems like the low floor/ceiling play if you are playing an inferior opponent and need sure points. I think you have to start 2 of Lockett, Brown and Deebo. 

I have a gut feeling Lockett has a decent game this week (based on matchup, health and regression to the mean) so I would go with him and Brown. If you get ahead early or are a huge favorite I can see the case for Deebo though. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Football Follies said:

I still think Brown is riskier than people think, but he has huge week winning potential. Deebo has been steady but not huge upside, seems like the low floor/ceiling play if you are playing an inferior opponent and need sure points. I think you have to start 2 of Lockett, Brown and Deebo. 

I have a gut feeling Lockett has a decent game this week (based on matchup, health and regression to the mean) so I would go with him and Brown. If you get ahead early or are a huge favorite I can see the case for Deebo though. 

I'm extremely nervous because he has Mahomes, Derrick Henry, Joe Mixon, Chris Godwin, Dj Chark, George Kittle, Mostert, and KC D. I need to come out swinging. 

Edited by cade_hall