[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fix my Flex Please! (Boston Scott?)

Rideordiecowboy

I have been all over the place because of injuries. I have Tate in my flex right now, but Eli scares me. I have J. Williams and Chris Thompson on the bench. I also picked up Perriman because the #2 rec has gone off on the Lions all year, but with Godwin in the flex who is the #2 and who gets Slay? Perriman or Watson? I might be losing my mind, but I was thinking of picking up Boston Scott with them playing Wash. and Jeffery out for the year. Philly says they are going to give him some burn after he killed it on MNF. What do you guys think?

14 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Philly RBs are always risky and Pederson is a DOLT. I'd stay away from Scott unless that's all you got. I'd probably stick with Tate. 

Yeah I think I am down to Tate against Miami or Perriman against DET. The #2 rec has been gold against the Lions all year. That's assuming Slay follows Godwin into the slot. My league is .5 PPR, but gives double TDs for 40+ yd TDs. So a TD is worth 12 pts in that situation and he has Winston so I am almost leaning towards Perriman for big play possibility due to all my injuries and him having such cushy matchups. 

1 minute ago, Rideordiecowboy said:

Yeah I think I am down to Tate against Miami or Perriman against DET. The #2 rec has been gold against the Lions all year. That's assuming Slay follows Godwin into the slot. My league is .5 PPR, but gives double TDs for 40+ yd TDs. So a TD is worth 12 pts in that situation and he has Winston so I am almost leaning towards Perriman for big play possibility due to all my injuries and him having such cushy matchups. 

If you don't mind the risk, perhaps Boston isn't a bad play.

https://dknation.draftkings.com/2019/12/15/21021239/jordan-howard-injury-status-miles-sanders-fantasy-football-start-sit-advice-week-15-boston-scott

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Yeah, I just wish I knew he would get about half the touches. Sanders is good so that is what worries me. I know Tate is the safe play, but this guy has dream matchups across the board. I'm going with Brees over Tannehill and have figured out everything but the dam flex. I also hate my #2 RB in Drake with DJ on my bench. Of course, it looked like I would get blown out last week and I pulled out the win. I just think I need to go boom or bust in my flex especially with this double TD rule. Perriman has had back to back good games and I just don't see the other rec with the hamstring that's coming back being the guy. I am hoping Slay stays with Godwin and it's Perriman over that other guy and Watson. TB doesn't throw to the backs that much and I still don't trust Howard to eat up that many targets so they have to go somewhere.

Edited by Rideordiecowboy