[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sit butker today in snow?

Red Storm

Was on here yesterday and a panic set in about Butker and the snow. I finally bought in and swapped out my kicker. Butker scored 10, 3 more than the guy I picked up. Now I'm going to lose by 2.24. F***! Never make last-second changes. I could have handled losing, but to lose by less then 3 the amount I would have had if I stuck with my kicker for the entire year. Don't do it. I'm sick. I would have won by .76.

3 hours ago, Rideordiecowboy said:

Was on here yesterday and a panic set in about Butker and the snow. I finally bought in and swapped out my kicker. Butker scored 10, 3 more than the guy I picked up. Now I'm going to lose by 2.24. F***! Never make last-second changes. I could have handled losing, but to lose by less then 3 the amount I would have had if I stuck with my kicker for the entire year. Don't do it. I'm sick. I would have won by .76.

That is my biggest rule never make last minute changes UNLESS its a injury and they are not playing. If your lineup is the same all week why second guess and change at last minute. I had Mahomes and Kelce and everyone said Im crazy for starting them. Well call me crazy while you watch me play the championship lol. The other big one is DONT TINKER! But dont give up and take this lesson and win it next year!!

2 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

That is my biggest rule never make last minute changes UNLESS its a injury and they are not playing. If your lineup is the same all week why second guess and change at last minute. I had Mahomes and Kelce and everyone said Im crazy for starting them. Well call me crazy while you watch me play the championship lol. The other big one is DONT TINKER! But dont give up and take this lesson and win it next year!!

"Everyone said I'm crazy for starting Mahomes and Kelce".  I don't know who would tell you that, snowing or not, but that is some terrible advice.  That was not the opinion of any expert I read, not that I was looking though, because I wasn't sitting Mahomes, and you really never should except in the most extreme circumstances.  Snow not being one of them. 

Edited by purplemonster
  • Like 1

I

6 hours ago, Rideordiecowboy said:

I'd be playing for $2k and 1st place if I hadn't watched Philly-SEA and then gotten excited about their playoff sched, abandoning my original plan.

Your worst enemy in fantasy is yourself.

On 12/17/2019 at 4:39 AM, purplemonster said:

"Everyone said I'm crazy for starting Mahomes and Kelce".  I don't know who would tell you that, snowing or not, but that is some terrible advice.  That was not the opinion of any expert I read, not that I was looking though, because I wasn't sitting Mahomes, and you really never should except in the most extreme circumstances.  Snow not being one of them. 

if its a blizzard or really bad weather they usually stick with run game so sitting a QB in that scenario is not crazy. Did you see daks game in the cold rain? perfect case. But i always stick with my studs ....if i had another QB in that situation lets say broncos QB that day i wouldve benched him and that wouldve been the best decision someone couldve made.