[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 15 injuries

XFlash

How is it possible that Baker Mayfield faces the #32 defense and only throws for 91 yards and a TD in three quarters? Wow. Landry has 2 yards on 2 catches. Someone wanted to mail in a game..

15 minutes ago, DMD said:

How is it possible that Baker Mayfield faces the #32 defense and only throws for 91 yards and a TD in three quarters? Wow. Landry has 2 yards on 2 catches. Someone wanted to mail in a game..

Yup. :bash:

19 minutes ago, DMD said:

That and what happened to CLE defense?  Drake up the middle for 3 scores?

I doubt anybody expected that kinda of production.

update on Cook that tell a little more details.  From Rotoworld

• Dalvin Cook exited Week 15 against the Chargers with a shoulder injury and will not return.

Cook was injured around halftime, crumbled to ground in serious pain, and had to be helped off the field as he hugged his left shoulder tight against the body. He was in significant pain. It's the same shoulder Cook hurt a couple weeks ago. It appears much worse this time. Cook's status will be in doubt for Week 16 against the Packers. With Alexander Mattison also hurt, it's Ameer Abdullah and Mike Boone in the Vikings' backfield. Cook had nine carries for 27 yards and three catches for 16 yards before leaving the game.

Dec 15, 2019, 6:02 PM ET

•  
Edited by XFlash

32 minutes ago, XFlash said:

Ouch!  Cook being out lessen my chances of keeping a lead in my playoffs.

Hopefully not season ending.  I will need him next week.

I don't know about season-ending but I wouldn't count on him for next week.  Even if he plays he's been injured twice now in 3 weeks.  The Vikings are virtually guaranteed the number six seed no matter what they do so I doubt he plays the rest of the regular season

Edited by purplemonster