[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jameis Winston appreciation thread

Briggssteel

19 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Congrats Riggo. Good luck the rest of the way. 

Got lucky, but worked HARD to get there. Jameis is a nightmare to go up against. 1 more TD from him & I lose, maybe. As soon as I had the lead with him having no players left, I sat Pitts D. Good tip, learned on here. Love this forum, and the guys here! 

As a die hard FARVE fan, they both make things happen, but at a cost. Coaches have yelled and tried to change him, but it never works.

There have been many games were I’ve contain plated going to Green Bay and ringing Favres neck.

But things won’t happen unless you take chances.

I Just hope and pray this week he doesn’t mess it up for me in the Championship.

If he does, then I’ll def have to go to Tampa and Ring his neck out.

I say just keep doing what he’s doing.

2 hours ago, Onesickfx said:

As a die hard FARVE fan, they both make things happen, but at a cost. Coaches have yelled and tried to change him, but it never works.

There have been many games were I’ve contain plated going to Green Bay and ringing Favres neck.

But things won’t happen unless you take chances.

I Just hope and pray this week he doesn’t mess it up for me in the Championship.

If he does, then I’ll def have to go to Tampa and Ring his neck out.

I say just keep doing what he’s doing.

Tampa has a big decision to make with Jameis. Do you resign him or let him walk. I feel like they have no choice but to resign him. There's not much else out there.