Briggssteel

Jameis Winston appreciation thread

Recommended Posts

Was in a spot where I could lose because I played against Lamar but best of two weeks he scored me 92 points. Crazy how good he has been as of late. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Briggssteel said:

Was in a spot where I could lose because I played against Lamar but best of two weeks he scored me 92 points. Crazy how good he has been as of late. 

 

Jameis is FANTASY GOLD. He's won me a lot of $$ over the years. Thank you Crab Legs. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well i sat him for Brees, hope it doesn't burn me. I need Brees to connect with Thomas a lot so i can double dip and catch up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, considering I just took down the #1 seed who had Jameis, he scared the cr@p out of me all day.  He is an awesome fantasy QB. Thank goodness I was able to get by him! Good riddance! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

Well, considering I just took down the #1 seed who had Jameis, he scared the cr@p out of me all day.  He is an awesome fantasy QB. Thank goodness I was able to get by him! Good riddance! 

 

Congrats Riggo. Good luck the rest of the way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

 

Congrats Riggo. Good luck the rest of the way. 

Got lucky, but worked HARD to get there. Jameis is a nightmare to go up against. 1 more TD from him & I lose, maybe. As soon as I had the lead with him having no players left, I sat Pitts D. Good tip, learned on here. Love this forum, and the guys here! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you feel about him without Godwin or Evans next week?

Edited by jerlane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jerlane said:

How do you feel about him without Godwin or Evans next week?

I was wondering this as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jerlane said:

How do you feel about him without Godwin or Evans next week?

 

Next week seems like a 6 int week.

 

But they're playing houston so perriman, howard, brate and some wr we never heard of will get plenty of yards.  And winston will throw multiple ints

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He put a hurting on me, but luckily I picked up Perriman and put him in over Tate last second. But we are still going at it. Brees for me against MY tomorrow night to advance. Boy Drake surprised the hell out of me today coming through big with DJ on my bench. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Onesickfx said:

He better do me good this week throwing to Perriman!

 

hes done good for me in past with DST’s.

 

He may throw 3 or 4 picks but he'll also get you 25+ points. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

 

He may throw 3 or 4 picks but he'll also get you 25+ points. 

Not sure wether to laugh or cringe.

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a die hard FARVE fan, they both make things happen, but at a cost. Coaches have yelled and tried to change him, but it never works.

There have been many games were I’ve contain plated going to Green Bay and ringing Favres neck.

But things won’t happen unless you take chances.

I Just hope and pray this week he doesn’t mess it up for me in the Championship.

If he does, then I’ll def have to go to Tampa and Ring his neck out.

I say just keep doing what he’s doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Onesickfx said:

As a die hard FARVE fan, they both make things happen, but at a cost. Coaches have yelled and tried to change him, but it never works.

There have been many games were I’ve contain plated going to Green Bay and ringing Favres neck.

But things won’t happen unless you take chances.

I Just hope and pray this week he doesn’t mess it up for me in the Championship.

If he does, then I’ll def have to go to Tampa and Ring his neck out.

I say just keep doing what he’s doing.

 

Tampa has a big decision to make with Jameis. Do you resign him or let him walk. I feel like they have no choice but to resign him. There's not much else out there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.