[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The waiting is the hardest part

hezagenius

38 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Not this week.  This week I'm on the opposite end.  Hes down and I need 30 from Thomas and the saints defense

I think you win that game. 

1 minute ago, irish said:

I think you win that game. 

33 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Not impossible at all. Thomas is capable of dropping 20+ on any given week. A little help from the Saints D and you're golden. 

Its .5 ppt with a 2 point bonus @ 100 yards receiving.  So I'm hopeful 

In 2 different semi-final games, I am up by 14 in both. In both games, my opponent has M. Thomas and I have Will Lutz going.

It's Non-PPR in both, 1/10 and 6 pt TD. 

One league FG = 3 no matter the distance.

One league FG points can be 3, 4, or 5 pts depending on distance. League also gives negative points for missed FGs or PATs.

I don't think I can hold them off, if Thomas gets a TD.

6 hours ago, Chaim Witz said:

In 2 different semi-final games, I am up by 14 in both. In both games, my opponent has M. Thomas and I have Will Lutz going.

It's Non-PPR in both, 1/10 and 6 pt TD. 

One league FG = 3 no matter the distance.

One league FG points can be 3, 4, or 5 pts depending on distance. League also gives negative points for missed FGs or PATs.

I don't think I can hold them off, if Thomas gets a TD.

I have nothing to add to this except for the fact I learned today that Gene Simmons real name is Chaim Witz,which you are clearly aware of 

• Like 1

2 leagues:

1.  Have Justin Houston and a 106.5 buffer.  He has Brees, Thomas and Cook.  I'm not out of the woods just yet.

2.  Have Lutz, down 6.  A couple FGs and an XP and I'm good.  Gonna be fun rooting for a silly kicker!!  :lol:  

edit ... actually, 3 leagues... forgot about my little redraft I do with some friends:  down 43 with Kamara, Pascal and Saints D.  If it were PPR I'd probably win but it's not.  :( 

Edited by darin3

Up by 23 and change and going against Thomas.  Tiered PPR in which WR's get 0.75 per catch.  If he catches 10 balls for 100 yards and a score, I lose by two tenths of a point.  So, I need a little less than that.  :unsure:  :lol:

3 hours ago, stevegrab said:

leads of 94 and 106.6, are team scores over 300?

Not that much, no.  I am currently up 220.42 to 113.95.  He has his QB, #1 WR and TE going, so that's a big chunk of points left.  I have my #2 DL, so not expecting more than 10-12 points.

• Like 1

Done or not the waiting is the hardest part to have to wake up go to work and think about it all day when we live and die with this stuff.

2 Dynasty leagues in doubt tonight.

Up 74.95 vs Brees, Kamara and Cook and I have Jordan.  

Down 16.55 with Brees, Lutz and Justin Houston vs None.

I "should" win the 2nd game so I will have to root against Brees tonight.

Feeling nervous about the 1st one despite the big lead especially after what Brees did last week and Kamara is due.

Even though I play in a lot of big money leagues to be honest it is always my dynasty leagues and local redraft ones I root for the most part except when I have a legit shot to win the big check.