[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The waiting is the hardest part

hezagenius

On 12/15/2019 at 8:32 PM, Montana is da Man said:

Not this week.  This week I'm on the opposite end.  Hes down and I need 30 from Thomas and the saints defense

Man, you should sleep like a baby tonight. I regret trading Thomas for Kamara early in the season. :bash:

Was down 40, but Thomas and Lutz pulled me through to a win and the game still has 4th qtr to go.

A couple catches, yds, and/or FG just to account for any scoring updates.

Awesome!  Guaranteed at least 2nd place money at the worst next week!

19 minutes ago, XFlash said:

Was down 40, but Thomas and Lutz pulled me through to a win and the game still has 4th qtr to go.

A couple catches, yds, and/or FG just to account for any scoring updates.

Awesome!  Guaranteed at least 2nd place money at the worst next week!

Congrats!!!! This game is too stressful for it to be fantasy football. We need a new name because it sure isn't a fantasy.

On to the Championship games in 2, and playing for 3rd in another. Not sure how I survived a game vs McCaffrey, Ingram, M. Thomas, and MIN Def and its 27 pts. in standard, but I did by 4.38 points.

Also survived vs Zeke, M. Thomas, Russell W. and MIN Def's 25 points, but I did by 5 points....and that was with Garoppolo and Fournette screwing the pooches.

Trust me, I'm ready to chop the 1st & 2nd place money and just playing it out. I want to win 3rd in the other, just to cover next seasons entry fee. 😅

3 hours ago, Chaim Witz said:

On to the Championship games in 2, and playing for 3rd in another. Not sure how I survived a game vs McCaffrey, Ingram, M. Thomas, and MIN Def and its 27 pts. in standard, but I did by 4.38 points.

Also survived vs Zeke, M. Thomas, Russell W. and MIN Def's 25 points, but I did by 5 points....and that was with Garoppolo and Fournette screwing the pooches.

Trust me, I'm ready to chop the 1st & 2nd place money and just playing it out. I want to win 3rd in the other, just to cover next seasons entry fee. 😅

I'm playing a good friend in a Championship game. We are also going to split the winnings. Merry Christmas to us. 

• Like 1