[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chances to win tomorrow? Brees vs M. Thomas.

Rideordiecowboy

Well, I made the right move with Perriman in my flex with his QB being Winston and Perriman grabbing 3 of his 4 TDs, but got scared of all the snow talk on here and benched Butker which cost me 3pts. It might not sound like much, but it could be. So 1pt per 25 for Qb, 6pts for throwing TDs, 3 pt bonus for 300yds and another 4pts for 400yds. Recs 1 pt per 10yds, .5 PPR, 3 pts 100yds rec bonus. I am down 13.7pts and I have Brees and he has Michael Thomas. Definitely scary. Normally wouldn't be, but MT is so dominant. Checking past big games Brees out scores MY by 10-12pts per game except for last week where he outscored him by 25+. So Brees has to outscore MY by 13.8pts for me to win. With all my injuries I had to scratch and claw to get here. As a 7 seed, I have taken down the 2 seed and now it's the 3 seed. We both have already outscored the other 2 teams, #1 and #5 by 30+ with players left. So this feels like the title game. I really need Brees to spread the TDs around and probably throw 3 and for 300yds and only have MY catch 1. One thing that could make it interesting is 40+ TDs are double TDs and worth 12pts. So if I can get a double to anyone but MT it could be huge. Sucks because I have won the last 2 titles in a competitive 12 team league and no one has ever won 3 in a row in 20+ years. I was pumped about my 4 keepers before the season, Bell, DJ, Cooks and Hopkins LMFAO. Then my 2nd and 3rd picks in the draft went down in the 1st and 2nd game of the year for the year. Curious what you guys think. I always feel like there's a chance, but man it sucks with it being the Top rec in the game. Any other guy I would feel great. 

So what do you think my chances are? Feels kind of like me 40/60.

Definitely a chance.  You're looking for long tds to jared cook or a screen to Kamara that goes over 40 yards.

We know MT is going to get a ton of catches and yardage, youbjust need him to stay out of the end zone.

On a side note, I need a huge game from MT tonight, so we arent on the same page. 

7 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

Definitely a chance.  You're looking for long tds to jared cook or a screen to Kamara that goes over 40 yards.

We know MT is going to get a ton of catches and yardage, youbjust need him to stay out of the end zone.

On a side note, I need a huge game from MT tonight, so we arent on the same page. 

I need Michael Thomas to score 34 points in a 1/2 ppr league to advance...

Was on here yesterday and a panic set in about Butker and the snow. I finally bought in and swapped out my kicker. Butker scored 10, 3 more than the guy I picked up. Now I'm going to lose by 2.24. F***! Never make last-second changes. I could have handled losing, but to lose by less then 3 the amount I would have had if I stuck with my kicker for the entire year. Don't do it. I'm sick.