[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What team(s) took you to the championship game? ?

Shorttynaz

2 teams:

12 Team .5 PPR (Won 1 week Matchup by 25.8)

QB-Ryan

RB- Kamara

RB- A. Jones

WR- A. Cooper

WR- J. Brown

TE- Kittle

FLEX- A. Miller

K- Gould

DEF- New Orleans

Bench: J. Crowder, Conley, L. Murray, G. Ward, G. Tate, J. Crowder

8 Team PPR (Won 2 week Matchup by 0.5 pts)

QB- Brees

RB- Chubb

RB- Ingram

WR- Godwin

WR- D. Adams

TE- Hooper

FLEX- M. Gordon

K- Butker

DEF- Baltimore

Bench: R. Wilson, K. Allen, D. Freeman, H. Hunter, Lockett

Also made the final in my PPR Guillotine league, but since that line-up changes so much week to week, I'll leave that out. 

Edited by jalvara

12 team, 0.5 PPR, auction draft ($150).  Full (current) team in signature.

Got Wilson cheap ($2) on draft day, didn't expect him to be as good as he was.  Keeper was Ekeler for $5.  Spent big at WR with Thomas and Hopkins and grabbed Robinson for depth.  Everyone was down on Fournette, so I got him way cheaper than expected ($24).  TE was awful until I picked up Dissly.  When he went down, I traded Hopkins for Andrews and AJ "day-to-day" Green - at the time, I was 5-1 and could afford to wait a couple weeks for AJ to come back... :bash:  After Gordon came back, I traded Ekeler, J. Howard and Sanders for Julio to a RB-needy owner (he had Mixon and Kerryon).

MT is my obvious MVP.  But Wilson, A-Rob and Fournette have all come up big when I needed them.  Ekeler got me off to a great start.  One more week!

15 minutes ago, monster2333 said:

12 team, 0.5 PPR, auction draft ($150).  Full (current) team in signature.

Got Wilson cheap ($2) on draft day, didn't expect him to be as good as he was.  Keeper was Ekeler for $5.  Spent big at WR with Thomas and Hopkins and grabbed Robinson for depth.  Everyone was down on Fournette, so I got him way cheaper than expected ($24).  TE was awful until I picked up Dissly.  When he went down, I traded Hopkins for Andrews and AJ "day-to-day" Green - at the time, I was 5-1 and could afford to wait a couple weeks for AJ to come back... :bash:  After Gordon came back, I traded Ekeler, J. Howard and Sanders for Julio to a RB-needy owner (he had Mixon and Kerryon).

MT is my obvious MVP.  But Wilson, A-Rob and Fournette have all come up big when I needed them.  Ekeler got me off to a great start.  One more week!

Wilson for $2?  That's crazy, especially compared to $24 for Fournette.

20 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Wilson for $2?  That's crazy, especially compared to $24 for Fournette.

Yeah, QBs are always undervalued in our league and usually go cheap.  This year, Mahomes went for $17, Rodgers for $11 and Watson was kept for $10.  Ryan was next at $6 and everyone else was $4 or less...  Lamar was $4 and will most likely be kept next year for $5.  There's been much discussion the last couple years on how to increase their relative value, but it's really gotten nowhere.

On the flip side, the big-time RBs and WRs will of course go for huge dollars.  Saquon was $59, Kamara $56, Zeke and Le'Veon for $44.  I usually go for value, but this year I switched it up and decided I wanted two WRS out of MT, Hopkins and Julio.  Ended up with Hopkins for $40 and MT for $49, which was a couple bucks less than I was willing to spend for both (Julio went for $41).  I think the record for 1 player is $75 - half of your auction money - for LT back in his prime.  AP might have come close to that one year too.

I love the auction and will never go back.  Anybody can get the guys they want, if they're willing to pay.  But, more often than not, it's the value guys that make your season.