[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who do I start? Please help me get this money!!

Cnate 805

In the finals in my league for week 16. Not sure who to start at QB, Mahomes or Winston and could use some help on which to choose. 

Also for my WR spot should i got Sterling Shepard or Breshard Perriman. 

Lastly Flex, Miles Sanders or James White.

If anyone could help that would be great!

Thank you!

IMG_0582.png

Edited by Cnate 805

45 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I gotta go Winston. He's who got me here. I figure even a bad game out of Jameis will be 20+ points vs Houston. Things can get ugly this time of year in Chicago. 

Agreed but if you've been playing winston it's likely you dont have Mahomes.   

If jts a clear and sunny day in chicago, I have to start Mahomes over Winston 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Agreed but if you've been playing winston it's likely you dont have Mahomes.   

If jts a clear and sunny day in chicago, I have to start Mahomes over Winston 

I have both Winston and Mahomes, and have had Winston on my bench the past couple weeks while starting Mahomes. For 3 straight weeks Winston has outscored Mahomes by nearly 10 points. But you think i should start him still.

1 minute ago, Cnate 805 said:

I have both Winston and Mahomes, and have had Winston on my bench the past couple weeks while starting Mahomes. For 3 straight weeks Winston has outscored Mahomes by nearly 10 points. But you think i should start him still.

With the loss of godwin on top of Evans,  I'd start Mahomes if the weather is ok

5 minutes ago, Cnate 805 said:

I'd go Winston this week. That's just me though. It's almost a slam dunk that he has another huge week vs Houston no matter who he's throwing to. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I'd go Winston this week. That's just me though. It's almost a slam dunk that he has another huge week vs Houston no matter who he's throwing to. 

That's what i'm thinking, i'm also pretty sure Winston is playing for a contract so that's a big factor. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cnate 805 said:

That's what i'm thinking, i'm also pretty sure Winston is playing for a contract so that's a big factor. 

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Not trying to talk you out of it because I'll be rolling Winston out there in a bunch of leagues, but throwing to godwin and Evan's, or just 1 of them is a huge difference thanks throwing to neither of them.  

All I'm saying is temper expectations.   Dont expeft 450 yards

9 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Not trying to talk you out of it because I'll be rolling Winston out there in a bunch of leagues, but throwing to godwin and Evan's, or just 1 of them is a huge difference thanks throwing to neither of them.  

Agree. I wouldn't expect what we seen last week, that would be insane. I do expect a typical 300+ yard, 2 TD game with 2-3 picks. Houston is brutal defensively. My leagues don't deduct for picks, his may though. 

2 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Agree. I wouldn't expect what we seen last week, that would be insane. I do expect a typical 300+ yard, 2 TD game with 2-3 picks. Houston is brutal defensively. My leagues don't deduct for picks, his may though. 

Not expecting anything big from him. I've just noticed from having both Mahomes and Winston the entire season, Winston has been great as of late and Mahomes as been good, but nothing like how he was before he got hurt. Winston is also questionable right now, but we'll see i don't think i can go wrong with either of them. 

I would say you go Mahomes, I started Shady last week thinking that it was snowing and most of the backfield was hurt.  What do they do?  Continue to pass and not really run the ball much, I know Chicago has a tough D and could possible be bad weather but he has weapons all over the field that Reid will utilize.  Winston did kill it last week even with his top 2 guys out, but I think they know how to gameplan and beat him now with that formula.  Relying on a guy that was a bust because he  had a huge game last week with everyone hurt I think is a big mistake in the championship game.