[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Championship calls

mclellan83

This is what I am up against, my team is in the signature.  Have been picking a d each week to pickup which has worked pretty well, slightly nervous because I bet against the Skins last week with Philly and it almost put up a donut until the last second.  They can't do it two weeks in a row can they?  The Rams are available but don't have a great matchup so went this route.  My real question is do I finally bench OBJ since I think Crowder could have a good game this week, do I have the marbles to do that?  I have rode him out this long and even though it is the Ravens I think he could have a big game himself just because he wants to hit 1,000 yards for the year.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated since last week I overthought myself and put Shady in last minute for McLaurin assuming that snow and a few injured backs would give Shady a sizable workload.  Very luck that did not end my season because I was thinking it was going to.

QB

RB          
RB          
WR          
WR          
TE          
W/R          
W/T          
R/W/T          
K          
DEF          
154.30Total Points: