Sign in to follow this  
flx1vln

Bad Weather in Florida this Weekend!

Forecast calls for rain this weekend in Tampa and Miami, both home games.  According to the forecast now, the Tampa/Houston(Saturday game) may not be affected too much, but the Miami/Cincy (Sunday) game sounds like it's it's gonna be a wet one. 

I was considering going with Fuller/Perriman/Parker this week, but now I'm reconsidering due to this weather.   Any thoughts?

Meteorologists have been known to be wrong an hour before weather hits, I wouldn't decide until we are much closer.   

Edited by Montana is da Man

On 12/18/2019 at 7:05 PM, flx1vln said:

Forecast calls for rain this weekend in Tampa and Miami, both home games.  According to the forecast now, the Tampa/Houston(Saturday game) may not be affected too much, but the Miami/Cincy (Sunday) game sounds like it's it's gonna be a wet one. 

I was considering going with Fuller/Perriman/Parker this week, but now I'm reconsidering due to this weather.   Any thoughts?

It's Florida, the weather can change on a dime. 

• Thanks 1

Stay with your first thought and check the weather in the morning! I think your making the right choices with fuller/Perriman/Parker.

• Like 1

It’s supposed to rain Sunday but Saturday it looks ok so far. Check it Saturday morning to be sure. 

• Thanks 1