[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boone dilemma

tuyuka39

So my issue is that Michel plays on Saturday, but Boone is the better play if he gets the start for the Vikings, and they don’t play until Monday. Should I risk it and take Michel out for Boone, or leave Michel in there and then flex Boone? I’d prefer to flex one of my bench receivers. Any suggestions on the rest of the lineup is appreciated as well!

43C9F478-E1A3-4632-9D59-C39B7ABE46EE.png

91740890-DAFC-443F-8125-F27F70C38098.png

2 hours ago, tuyuka39 said:

So my issue is that Michel plays on Saturday, but Boone is the better play if he gets the start for the Vikings, and they don’t play until Monday. Should I risk it and take Michel out for Boone, or leave Michel in there and then flex Boone? I’d prefer to flex one of my bench receivers. Any suggestions on the rest of the lineup is appreciated as well!

43C9F478-E1A3-4632-9D59-C39B7ABE46EE.png

91740890-DAFC-443F-8125-F27F70C38098.png

ive heard that cook is not going to play last two weeks....the only thing is mattison....espn has boone projected at high points so i think he will play. But yes only play him if by sunday 12pm mattison is ruled out. then he is a must start. I dont kno if i should bench one of my players for boone and d. washington now that jacobs is ruled out. I have both of them on my bench in both leagues so i was surprised to see today both of there projections in the 15s or so...i may have to put one of them in maybe for Bell cause hes been sooooo disappointing this year i just know he can go off i just havent seen it yet....ugghhh its tough when you have too many good players which ones to start! 

Thanks for the input guys. I’m leaning toward just putting Boone in for Michel and flexing one of the guys on my bench. If Chark ends up playing I’m not going with Conley, besides him who should I start? I’m going in as the underdog and could potentially benefit from a boom game from somebody like stills or watson

32 minutes ago, tuyuka39 said:

Thanks for the input guys. I’m leaning toward just putting Boone in for Michel and flexing one of the guys on my bench. If Chark ends up playing I’m not going with Conley, besides him who should I start? I’m going in as the underdog and could potentially benefit from a boom game from somebody like stills or watson

yea boone over Michel for sure...if Chark plays even if he dont i would go with Ward or Watson..but watson better because perriman will be shadowed more. My question is do I start Chark if hes playing??

1 hour ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

yea boone over Michel for sure...if Chark plays even if he dont i would go with Ward or Watson..but watson better because perriman will be shadowed more. My question is do I start Chark if hes playing??

Hmm I like Chark if he plays but he could be limited in his first game back. Definitely a tough call.

22 minutes ago, tuyuka39 said:

Hmm I like Chark if he plays but he could be limited in his first game back. Definitely a tough call.

yes unless he practices in full friday with no limitations i will probably sit him which kills me since Godwin is out as well. walking into main event wounded. i have aj brown who stepped in for chark last week but now with Godwin out that leaves Drake, D. Washington, or M. Boone which i need to hear mattison ruled out before i start him but if he is i think i go Boone. But i also think Drake and washington can both go off. Damn what to do?!?!