jalvara

Greg Ward

I'm really considering starting Greg Ward at my flex. With Agholor likely being out and given Arcega inability to impress I think Ward can have a solid game. He has 9 targets in each of his last 2 games and was good last week, albeit it was against the Redskins. My other two options are John Brown and Crowder. I don't trust Crowder (I get the feeling he may lay another 3 for 30 type dude) and Brown has a terrible match-up even though he may see his fair share of targets. Am I crazy or is Ward a decent start given my options?

Edited by jalvara

37 minutes ago, jalvara said:

I'm really considering starting Greg Ward at my flex. With Agholor likely being out and given Arcega inability to impress I think Ward can have a solid game. He has 9 targets in each of his last 2 games and was good last week, albeit it was against the Redskins. My other two options are John Brown and Crowder. I don't trust Crowder (I get the feeling he may lay another 3 for 30 type dude) and Brown has a terrible match-up even though he may see his fair share of targets. Am I crazy or is Ward a decent start given my options?

i picked him up as well as i am down Godwin and Chark. I was gonna start him but my bench players now became must starts (d. Washington and m. boone) so i will probably drop him as my opponent has better wr than ward.  it will be a hit or miss with him. i usually never start eagles other than ertz but last week he was great

1 hour ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

will be a hit or miss with him. i usually never start eagles other than ertz but last week he was great

I totally agree. He's either going for 150/2 or 25 yards and no TDs. I'd only start him if i had no other options.