[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lineup Advice Please

Demasoni

Hi everyone.  1st time poster and looking for some advice from everyday players...not the so called "experts" that I always read.  I will warn you this will be a long post so everyone understands the league settings etc...  With that said I play in a salary cap league with 16 teams.  1 point PPR and basically standard scoring.  I am the #2 seed playing this week for the title game in week 17.  Yes...our league plays the title game in week 17 and it's always been that way for the last 14 years.  1st place is $1,700 cash so I'd like to win it.  :)  I ended the season on a 9 game win streak but have some iffy match-ups for this week playing the #6 seed who I already beat during the season.  However he has a few players that can go off and put up some points.

Here's my roster and "WHY" like who I like

QB - Prescott & Tannehill

I want to start Dak if he's good enough to go.  Philly's D is atrocious through the air and Dak has better weapons than Tanny at the skill positions

RB - Aaron Jones, Derrick Henry, DeAndre Washington, Jordan Howard, David Johnson

Goes without saying I will start Jones and Henry here and hope game-script doesn't screw Henry.  Titans still have playoff hopes so I feel he will stay involved

WR - Golladay, Kirk, Perriman, Parker, Cobb, Allison, Ridley (IR), Antonio Brown (FA)

Having some issues here.  Will start Parker & Perriman for sure.  Thinking if Kirk is good to go with his ankle I'll use him over Kenny G because of the Chris Harris effect and that David Blough just sucks as a QB.  If he flopped against TBay I just can't see him doing anything against Denver.  But...all the experts are still ranking him awfully high so I'm torn.  I also have considered a bounce back game for Cobb here with Dak but feel that might just be crazy.  LOL

TE - Waller & Higbee

Starting Waller with Everett possibly back in the fold and the Niners D is tough against the TE.  But...Higbee does see a ton of targets so....

FLEX - Can use any WR's, TE's or RB's from above.  I currently am going to use DeAndre Washington against that poor LAC run defense.  

K - Younghoe Koo

DEF - Steelers

So I'd love to here people's thoughts on the lineup.  I'd love to hear why or why not to use who I listed.  Would you play Kenny G or just sit him down for this week?  I personally think Kenny G's problem is he's the alpha in that offense and there's no one else to throw to or for defenses to worry about.  That makes it hard even if Stafford was his QB.  Do you like Washington for FLEX this week over other guys?  Kind of worries with 2 Raiders in such a meaningful game.  Thanks in advance everyone.

I think you got it pretty much right.

If Everett plays, then Waller is a no brainer.

If Everett is out, then you could go Higbee or Waller.  SF D is tough but Higbee is hot right now.

I'd be flexing Washington for sure, and Jones and Henry are automatics.

I'd probably lean Kirk over Golladay, but monitor the injury report.

It's probably a coin flip for QB.  Both are decent options this week.  The TEN NO should have a lot of points to go around so I'd probably lean Tannehill, personally.