[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

starting line up

Salvatore

Hello my league starts 1Qb 2RBS  2WRS a TE and a flex can be a WR or a RB Starting Winston over Tennehill starting Macaafreey no brainer.my  other players are A.Jones,Gordon and Gurley;WRS are Boyd A J Brown,Mcurlin ,Fuller  and Chark and Watson of TB my only te is Waller.starting Mcafreey what  other Rb aand 2 WRS to start and who would  be flex Thank you

I am partial because I have Jones as well, but he has that ability to put up huge numbers every game just a matter of if they allow him to get the touches. I would lean towards Gordon since they are going against Oakland even though he is in more of split.  This is usually the time Gurley shines though don't know how long he will last, but thinking that the SF D will slow him down this week.  If you are sticking with what works I say Boyd and Brown then having Gordon as the flex