[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What did Jameis eat for breakfast today?

Dcat

1 minute ago, LordOpie said:

he's better than sam darnold. he's better than anything my Broncos have put up since Manning retired.

My post compared him to nobody.  It was about him sucking earlier today.  Your post is completely irrelevant to Winston sh*tting the bed in the 1st quarter of Championship fantasy week. Good luck to you this week.  Just a suggestion: try not to bring irrelevancies into your responses. 

• Thanks 1

Now he can have dog sh-- for dinner too.  

My son played him in his championship so I was rooting for him.  

Tampa going to franchise him?  Is there another way to avoid a long-term contract for at least another year?  How could they in their right minds lock into him long-term at this point?  That's from a real NFL rather than fantasy perspective.  

Edited by Dcat

On 12/21/2019 at 5:44 PM, LordOpie said:

Lol. Did your son handle this disappointment better than you?

I handled it just fine.  Not my money.  You are just annoyed that I called you out on your ridiculous post comparing Jameis to other QBs which, as usual for you, has nothing to do with the thread topic.  You do this all the time, which is why your posts aren't taken seriously.  Just sayin'.  Knock yourself out, Opie.  

• Haha 1

On 12/21/2019 at 9:17 PM, Dcat said:

My post compared him to nobody.  It was about him sucking earlier today.  Your post is completely irrelevant to Winston sh*tting the bed in the 1st quarter of Championship fantasy week. Good luck to you this week.  Just a suggestion: try not to bring irrelevancies into your responses. 

I had soup for lunch. It was too hot.

On 12/25/2019 at 11:30 AM, LordOpie said:

it's called perspective. The ability to appreciate something for what it is. Merry Christmas.

per·spec·tive
/pərˈspektiv/
noun
noun: perspective
  1. 1.
    the art of drawing solid objects on a two-dimensional surface so as to give the right impression of their height, width, depth, and position in relation to each other when viewed from a particular point.
  2. 2.
    a particular attitude toward or way of regarding something; a point of view.

That's where you are wrong.  I do appreciate you for what you are on this message board.  Every message board needs a troll or two to divert every single topic onto their own agenda.  Some people just like the sound of their own voice over everyone else's.  Since they can't do it in real life, they do it on an internet message board.  It can be annoying, but it also can be entertaining.  You fit the latter for the most part, so it's all good.  So there you go Lord Ope.  Happy New Year to you and your family!  May 2020 be the best for you all!

On 12/23/2019 at 5:54 AM, Dcat said:

has nothing to do with the thread topic.  You do this all the time, which is why your posts aren't taken seriously.   

I just assumed his nonsensical posting schtick was due to massive amounts of drugs.

I've had Winston in a dynasty league since he was a rookie.  Guy seems to either put up stinkers or 30+ point games.  Hot or cold.  I've been burned by him multiple times when starting him with high point projections and favorable matchups.  

Good fantasy QB for bestball.  He's a headache in redrafts.

39 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

I just assumed his nonsensical posting schtick was due to massive amounts of drugs.

I've had Winston in a dynasty league since he was a rookie.  Guy seems to either put up stinkers or 30+ point games.  Hot or cold.  I've been burned by him multiple times when starting him with high point projections and favorable matchups.  

Good fantasy QB for bestball.  He's a headache in redrafts.

I love the guy. He won me 2 leagues this year as an undrafted waiver wire pickup. I'd do it again next year. 

Edited by League_Champion

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

I love the guy. He won me 2 leagues this year as an undrafted waiver wire pickup. I'd do it again next year. 

Winston was most definitely drafted in all my leagues.  I just looked at his fantasy points in our dynasty league, and am a bit surprised to see him finish as QB#3.  He did have 6 games under 20 points, but not seemingly as many duds or 10ish +/- point efforts as past seasons.  

This year was another testament to why you never pick a QB early. I see Jackson, Prescott, Winston, Russell as the top 4 QBs in that order.  None of those guys were being picked as top 10 QBs in my drafts this year.  

43 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Winston was most definitely drafted in all my leagues.  I just looked at his fantasy points in our dynasty league, and am a bit surprised to see him finish as QB#3.  He did have 6 games under 20 points, but not seemingly as many duds or 10ish +/- point efforts as past seasons.  

This year was another testament to why you never pick a QB early. I see Jackson, Prescott, Winston, Russell as the top 4 QBs in that order.  None of those guys were being picked as top 10 QBs in my drafts this year.  

Excellent points. I've always preached the fact that you don't need "the best" QB to win in fantasy. Mahomes went 1st or 2nd round in almost all of my drafts, I was shocked. 

28 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Excellent points. I've always preached the fact that you don't need "the best" QB to win in fantasy. Mahomes went 1st or 2nd round in almost all of my drafts, I was shocked. 

I was an Aaron Jones 50 yd TD run away from winning with Winston for the 2nd year.  I am definitely a fan. At least for fantasy purposes 

If you were one of the last teams to grab a QB this year, you were likely awarded great value by default. Contrarily, if you grabbed one earlier you almost certainly reached. 

Kyler Murray, Wentz, Josh Allen, and Matt Ryan all finished top 10 in addition to the top top 4 previously mentioned.  I don't quite remember the position performance heavily contradicting ADP like this.  But I've waited on the position for the last 4 or 5 years and almost certainly will continue to do so.