Dcat

What did Jameis eat for breakfast today?

26 minutes ago, Dcat said:

My guess is a hot steaming pile of dog sh--

Lol.  You live by Jameis and die by Jameis.  Today is a dying day so far.  Lots of game left. 

Edited by purplemonster
  • Like 1

He's up to 198-1-3.

Got to like how he just keeps firing downfield.

he's better than sam darnold. he's better than anything my Broncos have put up since Manning retired.

1 minute ago, LordOpie said:

he's better than sam darnold. he's better than anything my Broncos have put up since Manning retired.

My post compared him to nobody.  It was about him sucking earlier today.  Your post is completely irrelevant to Winston sh*tting the bed in the 1st quarter of Championship fantasy week. Good luck to you this week.  Just a suggestion: try not to bring irrelevancies into your responses. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Dcat said:

My post compared him to nobody.  It was about him sucking earlier today.  Your post is completely irrelevant to Winston sh*tting the bed in the 1st quarter of Championship fantasy week. Good luck to you this week.  Just a suggestion: try not to bring irrelevancies into your responses. 

damn! bitter much?

• Like 1

for FF, here's what I know... in my leagues, Winston scored 50% more than Watson.

Now he can have dog sh-- for dinner too.  

My son played him in his championship so I was rooting for him.  

Tampa going to franchise him?  Is there another way to avoid a long-term contract for at least another year?  How could they in their right minds lock into him long-term at this point?  That's from a real NFL rather than fantasy perspective.  

Edited by Dcat

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

My son played him in his championship so I was rooting for him. 

Lol. Did your son handle this disappointment better than you?

1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

He obviously ate his usual breakfast. 

Dcat's breakfast?

On 12/21/2019 at 5:44 PM, LordOpie said:

Lol. Did your son handle this disappointment better than you?

I handled it just fine.  Not my money.  You are just annoyed that I called you out on your ridiculous post comparing Jameis to other QBs which, as usual for you, has nothing to do with the thread topic.  You do this all the time, which is why your posts aren't taken seriously.  Just sayin'.  Knock yourself out, Opie.  

• Haha 1

On 12/21/2019 at 9:17 PM, Dcat said:

I had soup for lunch. It was too hot.

On 12/23/2019 at 6:54 AM, Dcat said:

I handled it just fine.  Not my money.  You are just annoyed that I called you out on your ridiculous post comparing Jameis to other QBs which, as usual for you, has nothing to do with the thread topic.  You do this all the time, which is why your posts aren't taken seriously.  Just sayin'.  Knock yourself out, Opie.  

it's called perspective. The ability to appreciate something for what it is. Merry Christmas.

per·spec·tive
/pərˈspektiv/
noun
noun: perspective
  1. 1.
    the art of drawing solid objects on a two-dimensional surface so as to give the right impression of their height, width, depth, and position in relation to each other when viewed from a particular point.
  2. 2.
    a particular attitude toward or way of regarding something; a point of view.

On 12/25/2019 at 11:30 AM, LordOpie said:

it's called perspective. The ability to appreciate something for what it is. Merry Christmas.

per·spec·tive
/pərˈspektiv/
noun
noun: perspective
  1. 1.
    the art of drawing solid objects on a two-dimensional surface so as to give the right impression of their height, width, depth, and position in relation to each other when viewed from a particular point.
  2. 2.
    a particular attitude toward or way of regarding something; a point of view.

That's where you are wrong.  I do appreciate you for what you are on this message board.  Every message board needs a troll or two to divert every single topic onto their own agenda.  Some people just like the sound of their own voice over everyone else's.  Since they can't do it in real life, they do it on an internet message board.  It can be annoying, but it also can be entertaining.  You fit the latter for the most part, so it's all good.  So there you go Lord Ope.  Happy New Year to you and your family!  May 2020 be the best for you all!

9 hours ago, Dcat said:

That's where you are wrong.  I do appreciate you for what you are on this message board.  Every message board needs a troll or two to divert every single topic onto their own agenda.  Some people just like the sound of their own voice over everyone else's.  Since they can't do it in real life, they do it on an internet message board.  It can be annoying, but it also can be entertaining.  You fit the latter for the most part, so it's all good.  So there you go Lord Ope.  Happy New Year to you and your family!  May 2020 be the best for you all!

I bet you've liked many of my posts and learned plenty from me about FF over the years. I know, you can't admit it in front of the forum, but they too have gained more from me than i have cost

It's all good. 

On 12/25/2019 at 8:29 AM, Papajohn said:

I had soup for lunch. It was too hot.

I would consider a lawsuit, depending on the tongue burn level.

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

I would consider a lawsuit, depending on the tongue burn level.

sounds about right

1 hour ago, Wolverines Fan said:

Not only that but he set the pick 6 record, the 30/30 record, AND lost the game in OT all on the same play, and in the last play of the season.  He's a goddamn genius is what he is.  

6 hours ago, purplemonster said:

Not only that but he set the pick 6 record, the 30/30 record, AND lost the game in OT all on the same play, and in the last play of the season.  He's a goddamn genius is what he is.  

He really is! Tampa should kiss the ground he walks on. They are so fortunate to have him.