[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Never again list

SNOWBOUND33

6 minutes ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

I said I would never draft Will Fuller XLVII  ever again once before.  WTF?  This guy kills me every time he sniffs my line up.  Who's your favorite to hate?

very similar to my dis-ownership of Watkins couple of years ago.  He has been dead to me ever since.  No regrets.  I sleep better.  There are just those players that yu have to close the books on.  Me?  The few times I've used Fuller in the last few years have been freaky good. 

Edited by Dcat

24 minutes ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

I said I would never draft Will Fuller XLVII  ever again once before.  WTF?  This guy kills me every time he sniffs my line up.  Who's your favorite to hate?

I drafted Fuller this year.  He reminds me a bit of Dalvin Cook, explosive but has trouble staying healthy.   Not sure I'd draft him again although I would if it is a later round.  But probably later than someone else will take him 

20 hours ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

I started him in my 3rd place matchup over Golloday and OBJ just cause he was healthy and matchup was so juicy. I’ve never drafted him and this was only the 2nd time I’d used him this year. Both times I used him he got hurt and left the game in the first quarter

13 minutes ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

Bears!  JHC.  For longer than I can remember, no matter who the coach or who the qb, 3 and long....screen pass.  FU for fantasy.  Had to vent.

Now 3rd and 9 and a screen to the run game you never develop.  Nagy sucks ass