SNOWBOUND33

Never again list

I said I would never draft Will Fuller XLVII  ever again once before.  WTF?  This guy kills me every time he sniffs my line up.  Who's your favorite to hate?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

I said I would never draft Will Fuller XLVII  ever again once before.  WTF?  This guy kills me every time he sniffs my line up.  Who's your favorite to hate?

very similar to my dis-ownership of Watkins couple of years ago.  He has been dead to me ever since.  No regrets.  I sleep better.  There are just those players that yu have to close the books on.  Me?  The few times I've used Fuller in the last few years have been freaky good. 

Edited by Dcat

24 minutes ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

I drafted Fuller this year.  He reminds me a bit of Dalvin Cook, explosive but has trouble staying healthy.   Not sure I'd draft him again although I would if it is a later round.  But probably later than someone else will take him 

Is it even an option to say Reed? 

3 hours ago, 1fastdoc said:

Is it even an option to say Reed? 

took you years to figure this one out?

Any running back on a Matt Nagy team. Ever.

20 hours ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

I started him in my 3rd place matchup over Golloday and OBJ just cause he was healthy and matchup was so juicy. I’ve never drafted him and this was only the 2nd time I’d used him this year. Both times I used him he got hurt and left the game in the first quarter

16 hours ago, LordOpie said:

took you years to figure this one out?

Fingers crossed for next year 

Just now, 1fastdoc said:

Fingers crossed for next year 

:lol:

F conspiracy theorist Carroll and all his bullmanure.  Only one you can trust is Wilson.  Lockett f'd me again in one league.  He's gone......:angry:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

F conspiracy theorist Carroll and all his bullmanure.  Only one you can trust is Wilson.  Lockett f'd me again in one league.  He's gone......:angry:

Yep. No more Seahawks receivers for me.

Bears!  JHC.  For longer than I can remember, no matter who the coach or who the qb, 3 and long....screen pass.  FU for fantasy.  Had to vent.

13 minutes ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

Bears!  JHC.  For longer than I can remember, no matter who the coach or who the qb, 3 and long....screen pass.  FU for fantasy.  Had to vent.

Now 3rd and 9 and a screen to the run game you never develop.  Nagy sucks ass

Listening to "experts" rankings.  Never again.  Cost me a championship this week.

Montgomery.

JuJu (without a real #1 WR lining up and playing the big boy role alongside him).

Michel.

16 hours ago, purplemonster said:

Like what?  

He plays in the big leagues. I'm sure it cost quite a bit.