Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do

Do i win it all? Part 2

11 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

ohh yeaaaa 😎😎 took home 2 this year out of 3....not to shabby for a mediocre team as many had talked manure about

I hit on 2 out of 3 big money leagues as well but last night hurt. I still got 2nd place money but I wanted that one the most. Not because of the money but because I wanted to smoke the A-Hole that I was playing. I'll get that little SOB next season! 

58 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I hit on 2 out of 3 big money leagues as well but last night hurt. I still got 2nd place money but I wanted that one the most. Not because of the money but because I wanted to smoke the A-Hole that I was playing. I'll get that little SOB next season! 

hahaha yea i know what you mean...it felt good beating the team that everyone said would take me out... i won last year too in this league so now i can talk major manure.....honestly i like more the bragging rights for the whole year.... now to win it again next year!

2 minutes ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

hahaha yea i know what you mean...it felt good beating the team that everyone said would take me out... i won last year too in this league so now i can talk major manure.....honestly i like more the bragging rights for the whole year.... now to win it again next year!

It was fun, good luck going forward. 

Anyone trash talk?  I rag on my opponents....yet congratulate when they win....I list the final to a team called mighty zebras.....I call him striped donkey....lolol

2 minutes ago, E man said:

Anyone trash talk?  I rag on my opponents....yet congratulate when they win....I list the final to a team called mighty zebras.....I call him striped donkey....lolol

I'm an epic trash talker but only to those who deserve it or give it back. Most of my leagues are made up of gentleman, as it should be. I'm in one league that is absolutely brutal, we bury each other. 

1 hour ago, E man said:

Trash talk is a huge part of any leagues with good friends, colleagues or former colleagues.  It really makes leagues more fun.