LordOpie

SEA has lost their top 3 rbs?

39 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Some guy taking his first NFL snaps.  They may have a rough road ahead

It's going to be tough sledding against the 49ers anyway.

Travis homer. Kind of a local boy.

Shaun Alexander?

Ricky Watters?

;)

8 hours ago, Red Storm said:

Marshawn Lynch is coming home!  What a reunion this could be

He is currently on the way to Seattle

5 hours ago, League_Champion said:

marshawn-lynch-super-bowl-week-meme.jpg

If the action is a full year of smokin the tweeds and gettin then gains... big boy gains!!

he may be good on goal line attempts as he’s still beast mode but you don’t peel yourself off the couch and expect to be nfl game ready....

see zeke in Cabo training

• Thanks 1

ESPN is saying that Lynch signed with the Seahawks.

43 minutes ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

If the action is a full year of smokin the tweeds and gettin then gains... big boy gains!!

he may be good on goal line attempts as he’s still beast mode but you don’t peel yourself off the couch and expect to be nfl game ready....

see zeke in Cabo training

Feast mode!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

Feast mode!

That would be Eddie Lacy

• Haha 1

I have questionale objectivity as a lifelong Seahawk fan but the story is absolutely awesome.  Cheapest single game seats available on the secondary market are about $400 right now.  Some of that is Lynch's return.

10 carries and 30 to 40 yards is on the realistic end.  I doubt he starts and Seattle is a hot mess with injuries.  San Francisco should win this game.  But if a banged up team with Lynch making a play or two wins the game?  It's going to be fun.

Either way,   Seattle doesn't necessarily have a motherload of borderline hall of famers in football, basketball, or baseball.  The feeling of getting Beast Mode back for at least one more game has been pretty great.  

My 16 year old son has little  reference for Sean Alexander,. And none for guys like Chris Warren or Curt Warner.  My wife never used to watch NFL until Lynch's beast mode run against New Orleans; and now she watches Hawk's games religiously since then.  

There's an emotional connection here that may turn to absolute disappointment in a few days; but don't hammer us homers for celebrating what we have now.  This is kind of what being a sports fan is about.

Merry Christmas.

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

I have questionale objectivity as a lifelong Seahawk fan but the story is absolutely awesome.  Cheapest single game seats available on the secondary market are about $400 right now.  Some of that is Lynch's return.

10 carries and 30 to 40 yards is on the realistic end.  I doubt he starts and Seattle is a hot mess with injuries.  San Francisco should win this game.  But if a banged up team with Lynch making a play or two wins the game?  It's going to be fun.

Either way,   Seattle doesn't necessarily have a motherload of borderline hall of famers in football, basketball, or baseball.  The feeling of getting Beast Mode back for at least one more game has been pretty great.  

My 16 year old son has little  reference for Sean Alexander,. And none for guys like Chris Warren or Curt Warner.  My wife never used to watch NFL until Lynch's beast mode run against New Orleans; and now she watches Hawk's games religiously since then.  

There's an emotional connection here that may turn to absolute disappointment in a few days; but don't hammer us homers for celebrating what we have now.  This is kind of what being a sports fan is about.

Merry Christmas.

You forgot Ricky Watters. Lol

17 minutes ago, Shaft said:

You forgot Ricky Watters. Lol

Completely!

Edited by Bobby Brown

Man, I can't way for some Marshawn Lynch press conference interviews. Yeah...

12 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Merry Christmas.

Don't blame you one bit. He was a fun player to watch. I am hoping for a flop, but i think in other circumstances i would be rooting for him.

• Thanks 1

On 12/25/2019 at 12:13 PM, Bier Meister said:

Don't blame you one bit. He was a fun player to watch. I am hoping for a flop, but i think in other circumstances i would be rooting for him.

Same ^  always enjoyed watching him... I was a big Cal Berkeley fan since I was young. I was only 50 minutes from memorial stadium from my doorstep And him growing up in Oakland another stones throw from my doorstep. I knew of him since his high school days and then followed him into college always a fun watch on and off the field!