[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank you fellow Huddlers!!!!

fins22

Championship game.....I am up by 22 with Adams and Boone (Henry was a scratch) tonight, his roster is complete.  Enjoy what little time I am able to ask and try to give a little advise for the fellow posters!!! Thanks again for all your input..... good luck with anyone in championship game in week 17, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and FINSUP!!!!!

Edited by fins22

7 hours ago, fins22 said:

Championship game.....I am up by 22 with Adams and Boone (Henry was a scratch) tonight, his roster is complete.  Enjoy what little time I am able to ask and try to give a little advise for the fellow posters!!! Thanks again for all your input..... good luck with anyone in championship game in week 17, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and FINSUP!!!!!

Great job Fins! Happy Holidays! 

17 minutes ago, fins22 said:

At the end of it all, I will enjoy when Garrett takes the walk of shame next week.  I like the guy but this team is too good not to be good.......Eagles with a depleted team took it to them on Sunday......time to go!

Say what you want to about the Eagles. They may not be the most talented but they know how to win big games.