[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Comes down to Monday Night

slice26b

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

That one stings. I'm kicking myself. I expected more from Boone. I should have known better 

never trust a backup to win you a championship...im not gonna lie i had him in two championships as well...thank god i had already won going into last night...the only one that had a chance was the guy down 47 with jones left and i had boone left...was scared there for a minute but that wouldve been crazy if he scored 55 points so i still felt confident 

36 minutes ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

never trust a backup to win you a championship...im not gonna lie i had him in two championships as well...thank god i had already won going into last night...the only one that had a chance was the guy down 47 with jones left and i had boone left...was scared there for a minute but that wouldve been crazy if he scored 55 points so i still felt confident 

Yup. That Derrick Henry injury hurt. 

59 minutes ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

never trust a backup to win you a championship

Sometimes we dont have better options especially when guys we trusted all year are made inactive on game day.  It is what it is.

Jameis and Boone were on a few losers and a few championship teams.   The two of them directly lost 3 matchups for me.  

2 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

Sometimes we dont have better options especially when guys we trusted all year are made inactive on game day.  It is what it is.

Jameis and Boone were on a few losers and a few championship teams.   The two of them directly lost 3 matchups for me.  

yea i always try to have backups just in case. sorry to hear that...my opponent had jameis connor chubb and ertz....i killed it in that one...my bench players outscored his entire starter lineup. its all luck with a little skill involved

23 minutes ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

yea i always try to have backups just in case. sorry to hear that...my opponent had jameis connor chubb and ertz....i killed it in that one...my bench players outscored his entire starter lineup. its all luck with a little skill involved

I had backups and in this case I chose boone over dion Lewis and Devonta Freeman.  It wouldn't have mattered in that league, i went up against Fitzmagic, parker, Saquon and the colts defense.  

21 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

I had backups and in this case I chose boone over dion Lewis and Devonta Freeman.  It wouldn't have mattered in that league, i went up against Fitzmagic, parker, Saquon and the colts defense.  

oh manure yea Freeman went off as a WR lol... everyone jumped on the boone bandwagon....damn u went against a buzz saw