[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers vs Vikings (MNF)

League_Champion

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

These kids have no respect today 

That is 1 bizarre way to lose a game. 90% of the time you think you would win that one, or more.  I wonder if something's up with thielen too maybe he's not fully healthy.  Kirk had that deer-in-the-headlights look.  Amazing how that guy shrinks in a big game

16 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

That is 1 bizarre way to lose a game. 90% of the time you think you would win that one, or more.  I wonder if something's up with thielen too maybe he's not fully healthy.  Kirk had that deer-in-the-headlights look.  Amazing how that guy shrinks in a big game

Agree 1000%. What is wrong with Cousins? He's never won a MNF game? How is possible, he's been in the league forever. 

I kept wondering last night, where is Thielen? And my biggest question where are the roll outs?  They've been doing that all year with great success. Last night, nothin.  Other then that, last nights manure lays on the O-Lines shoulders. period. how many times did they rush 3 and they got to cousins?

53 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Agree 1000%. What is wrong with Cousins? He's never won a MNF game? How is possible, he's been in the league forever. 

6 minutes ago, BillyBalata said:

I kept wondering last night, where is Thielen? 

Stupid thielen cost me $700 last night in daily fantasy.  I ended up in 7th place instead of first because he couldn't catch a pass and the 6 teams ahead of me didnt have him.  

2 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Stupid thielen cost me $700 last night in daily fantasy.  I ended up in 7th place instead of first because he couldn't catch a pass and the 6 teams ahead of me didnt have him.  

He absolutely murdered me as well. I hope Santa takes a big fat shizz on his kitchen table tonight.